Been thinking of making that move to Oakland, any tips?

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Got a couple bands saved. Was going to do the extended stay hotel thing for a sec, although shyt even that isn't all that financially feasible long term. but should be covered for a month or at least till i can get a warehouse gig or something along those lines. Not really expecting to have much money for frivilous shyt for while. Certain things will be a grind for a hot minute but that's cool. A grind is a grind anywhere. Goal in the short term is to save up to get a studio apt. but even them shyts is like 1200 a month on the low end and in shytty parts of town, which is ok, long as they not airing out shyt every day and its close to the BART. still got research to do but any info would be helpful.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Oakland is terrible unless you in the hills or by the lake. Whatever you do, don't move to deep east Oakland.

I mean, i don't sell drugs, I've heard east oakland is ass, I ain't trying to relocate there. but realistically how much worse is it than Bham. I doubt i'll even have a TV for a few months. I ain't gonna be staying in the jects or nothing.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I mean, i don't sell drugs, I've heard east oakland is ass, I ain't trying to relocate there. but realistically how much worse is it than Bham. I doubt i'll even have a TV for a few months. I ain't gonna be staying in the jects or nothing.
I get depressed every time I go back to Oakland. Downtown is nice but where I grew up is worse than it was in the 90's which says a lot. Too many drug addicts and homeless folk.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Got a couple bands saved. Was going to do the extended stay hotel thing for a sec, although shyt even that isn't all that financially feasible long term. but should be covered for a month or at least till i can get a warehouse gig or something along those lines. Not really expecting to have much money for frivilous shyt for while. Certain things will be a grind for a hot minute but that's cool. A grind is a grind anywhere. Goal in the short term is to save up to get a studio apt. but even them shyts is like 1200 a month on the low end and in shytty parts of town, which is ok, long as they not airing out shyt every day and its close to the BART. still got research to do but any info would be helpful.

I might be able to rent you a room, I live in the east bay