Being a Pittsburgh Pirates Fan Is Just Endless Suffering

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
We have been taking non stop L’s since slow ass Sid Bream rounded 3rd and headed home :mjcry:

I truly hated the Braves back then.

I had so many good times as a young breh back in the day going to see the Pirates at @3Rivers Stadium. Even had the privilege of getting ethered personally by the Gawd Barry Bonds:wow::wow:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I turn 34 soon I'm not the biggest baseball head these days but I can't remember them making the playoffs even once :picard:

Out of 134 seasons we been to the playoffs

17 times.

Last time we were there Obama was in his second term.

We’ll get there possible this year and lose to the Cubs like we did in ‘15

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Isn’t this one of the best starts y’all have had in years? :dahell:

And how is it suffering if y’all know what the end result will be every off season? Who the fukk ever expects the Pirates to do anything :dead:

Off topic, but PNC Park is beautiful brehs. I had the misfortune of spending a summer in Pittsburgh a few years ago for a job, and PNC & Hienz Field were the only redeeming qualities about that city

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA

And how is it suffering if y’all know what the end result will be every off season? Who the fukk ever expects the Pirates to do anything :dead:

Off topic, but PNC Park is beautiful brehs. I had the misfortune of spending a summer in Pittsburgh a few years ago for a job, and PNC & Hienz Field were the only redeeming qualities about that city
PNC Park is a fukking beautiful park.

I loved the old @3Rivers stadium but it was purely nostalgia. It was a a piece of horseshyt in retrospect

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus

This is the thing breh, the pirates are the equivalent to a lackluster ass father who gets you hyped up thinking you going to Disney World for your birthday and he ends bringing you to a damn Cici’s Pizza and that’s only cause it was close to their gig

The other shoe always be ready to drop and that’s for damn sure the case with the Bucs

And I agree with you about Pittsburgh. Only thing good about that city other than the park is my grandfather is buried there, other than that fukk that City

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
We have been taking non stop L’s since slow ass Sid Bream rounded 3rd and headed home :mjcry:

I truly hated the Braves back then.

I had so many good times as a young breh back in the day going to see the Pirates at @3Rivers Stadium. Even had the privilege of getting ethered personally by the Gawd Barry Bonds:wow::wow:
DSC_0608_1_530x@2x.jpg

That was my squad:mjcry:

I loved baseball back then. Outside of the Bucs you had Griffey Jr.,Big Hurt, Sheffield, Larkin, Bo,etc. Years and years(and years) of awful Pirates management turned me to a casual Pirates fan:mjcry:
Hope they do well but it's hard to get invested. I'm a battered Pirates fan:mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
DSC_0608_1_530x@2x.jpg

That was my squad:mjcry:

I loved baseball back then. Outside of the Bucs you had Griffey Jr.,Big Hurt, Sheffield, Larkin, Bo,etc. Years and years(and years) of awful Pirates management turned me to a casual Pirates fan:mjcry:
Hope they do well but it's hard to get invested. I'm a battered Pirates fan:mjcry:
That's what happened to me with the Knicks. I used to follow every game as a kid during the Pat Riley years.
Year after year of trash I just became a casual.

:manny: