Being a Pittsburgh Pirates Fan Is Just Endless Suffering

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Out of 134 seasons we been to the playoffs

17 times.

Last time we were there Obama was in his second term.

We’ll get there possible this year and lose to the Cubs like we did in ‘15
That’s why I’m glad they expanded the wc

Pirates won 97 games in 2015 then had to face the hottest pitcher in mlb in a one game playoff :smh:

I’m a cubs fan tho
Ik67Fta.png

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
outside of that time a decade or close to it we made the playoffs I don’t remember is being good since 3 rivers was still :mjcry:

Jason bay was our only hope :mjcry:

that time the pens won the ship though :wow:

Imhotep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We have been taking non stop L’s since slow ass Sid Bream rounded 3rd and headed home :mjcry:

I truly hated the Braves back then.

I had so many good times as a young breh back in the day going to see the Pirates at @3Rivers Stadium. Even had the privilege of getting ethered personally by the Gawd Barry Bonds:wow::wow:

Moved out of the Burgh in the early 2000s but still rock the P hat TILL THIS DAY
Every so often someone will see it and go "this the year?" and Im like yup!!

:mjcry:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
We have been taking non stop L’s since slow ass Sid Bream rounded 3rd and headed home :mjcry:

I truly hated the Braves back then.

I had so many good times as a young breh back in the day going to see the Pirates at @3Rivers Stadium. Even had the privilege of getting ethered personally by the Gawd Barry Bonds:wow::wow:

Lol, I remember Bonilla and Bonds being our nemesis in Pittsburgh and then Bonds ass went to SF while we were still in the NL West!

It’s funny because you can tell when a older head is coaching a youth baseball team because they choose to be the Pirates or A’s, two currently terrible franchises but we’re nice back in the day.

TheMailMan

All Star
Daps
I'll always mess with the Buccos (even though they beat my O's in 2 WS) just for being the first team to field an all black/brown starting 9. :boss:

02A60D45-A8D5-4D38-91F4-7E3A68289696.jpeg
Reminds me when I had that black Willie stargell throwback jersey. Those uniforms were clean

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was becoming a fan when Neil Huntington was rebuilding the franchise.

But things just didn’t develop like he hoped.

That said, they produced some quality players in his time there.