Being a step father is the most alpha, masculine thing you can be as a man and if you disagree you are a c00n and an agent. LET ME EXPLAIN

Daps
Yeah I said it. And I’m standing on it. Only dudes who disagree are those who can’t think for themselves, nikkas who use YouTube to find father figures, and mentally inept dudes like @Petey Wheatstraw that used to eat paint chips off walls

Being a step father is akin to a foreign king conquering another kingdom and making its citizens adopts his way of life. Before you bytch nikkas throw your phone at your wall and put your head in your hands and start huffing and puffing, I want you to reread what I said and truly understand it. When you become a step father you’re essentially conquering another kings kingdom (fukking another mans wife) had making its citizens adopt a new way of life (making the kids do what you say ). Of course the second part could vary because if you’re a weak frail midget cac like @CouldntBeMeTho then the kids won’t respect you. However any real stand up man is getting respect from his step kids

I only use this analogy to help you all better understand why being a step father is an extremely masculine thing and shouldn’t be looked down on. If a dude can’t raise his kids and you come in and do it you’re basically saying “look nikka this is how it’s done” now you living in his home, fukking his baby mothers p*ssy, eating his kids fruit snacks, patting his son on the head, laying on his couch. Basically being the man he couldn’t be.

If you talk down on step fathers you’re a c00n and agent as well. Mainly because there’s a lot of dead beat fathers out here leaving their sons to be raised by single mothers. Y’all always talking about how single mothers ruining the community but then shyt on dudes for stepping up. Don’t be a hypocrite

Last edited:

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
Gross premise.

You aren’t conquering anything. You are stepping into the shoes of another man and playing into a woman’s narcissistic nature.

“Let me show her how a REAL man would act.”

Meanwhile the other man smashed and dashed and left a whole baby. Do you know how ain’t shyt a woman has to be to be left with a child to raise on her own?

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
Get this cuck shyt outta here. Ain't nothing masculine about playing another man's saved game. They should have never opened registration to let clowns like you sign up.

This thread and this account need to be thrown to the bushes :camby:

This!

I have to check the joined dates now when I open a thread. Thecoli was better without these new nikkas

Daps
Get this cuck shyt outta here. Ain't nothing masculine about playing another man's saved game. They should have never opened registration to let clowns like you sign up.

This thread and this account need to be thrown to the bushes :camby:
Watch your mouth before I fukk your baby mother and raise your kids, nikka

GilSho

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Facts.

'You gotta be comfortable with yourself and DOMINANT in a room full of other men to even date a female with kids, especially if her baby daddy is still in their life. When her baby daddy comes around you still have to show her that she is YOUR woman, not his. You still let him know that HIS kids have to follow YOUR rules, in YOUR house. Theres nothing beta male about that at all.'

Daps
Facts.

'You gotta be comfortable with yourself and DOMINANT in a room full of other men to even date a female with kids, especially if her baby daddy is still in their life. When her baby daddy comes around you still have to show her that she is YOUR woman, not his. You still let him know that HIS kids have to follow YOUR rules, in YOUR house. Theres nothing beta male about that at all.'
Real nikka alert. Beta Coli simp nikkas can’t understand this kind of alpha mindset