Being a step father is the most alpha, masculine thing you can be as a man and if you disagree you are a c00n and an agent. LET ME EXPLAIN

ItzRailT

All Star
Daps
Hey you're free to believe what you want and I don't knock it but hey it ain't for me.

Caribbean lover

All Star
Daps
Literal ho babble. Op also seems to crave acceptance from people on the coli as he wants his opinions validated by others. Lame do better 1/10 trolling.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I said it. And I’m standing on it. Only dudes who disagree are those who can’t think for themselves, nikkas who use YouTube to find father figures, and mentally inept dudes like @Petey Wheatstraw that used to eat paint chips off walls

Being a step father is akin to a foreign king conquering another kingdom and making its citizens adopts his way of life. Before you bytch nikkas throw your phone at your wall and put your head in your hands and start huffing and puffing, I want you to reread what I said and truly understand it. When you become a step father you’re essentially conquering another kings kingdom (fukking another mans wife) had making its citizens adopt a new way of life (making the kids do what you say ). Of course the second part could vary because if you’re a weak frail midget cac like @CouldntBeMeTho then the kids won’t respect you. However any real stand up man is getting respect from his step kids

I only use this analogy to help you all better understand why being a step father is an extremely masculine thing and shouldn’t be looked down on. If a dude can’t raise his kids and you come in and do it you’re basically saying “look nikka this is how it’s done” now you living in his home, fukking his baby mothers p*ssy, eating his kids fruit snacks, patting his son on the head, laying on his couch. Basically being the man he couldn’t be.

If you talk down on step fathers you’re a c00n and agent as well. Mainly because there’s a lot of dead beat fathers out here leaving their sons to be raised by single mothers. Y’all always talking about how single mothers ruining the community but then shyt on dudes for stepping up. Don’t be a hypocrite
You can’t conquer something that no one else wants :mjlol:

Greed

Pro
Daps
It COULD be alpha, depending on who’s doing it

All this alpha male talk is kinda cringe to be honest. If you’re thinking of whether something you do is alpha or not, or need to be told, then you’re pretending. Fake it til you make it I guess.

But a man who’s completely sure of himself, confident and driven stands out from pretenders. So a person like that could very well decide to raise a child of the woman he’s with and it could be an alpha move. Similarly, a man who refuses to do so because it’s not “alpha” to him is actually being a beta as it’s not his natural choice but rather his perception of what others would expect making the choice for him. It really depends on the person

In the animal kingdom where these things are more natural, as others have said the new mate usually kills off the old offspring. Humans arent that primal anymore so our circumstances are a bit different, an equivalent may be forcing a woman to abandon her ex and children for you. However what type of man would want a woman who would do that?

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Just say you love her and that wore out p*ssy
enough to raise her 4 kids and possibly
have to body her baby daddy when
he get parolled and stop this foolishness.
TQISta1.gif

4BN7pPi.gif

know i'm talmbout?

UKVu0t8.gif

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
Yeah I said it. And I’m standing on it. Only dudes who disagree are those who can’t think for themselves, nikkas who use YouTube to find father figures, and mentally inept dudes like @Petey Wheatstraw that used to eat paint chips off walls

Being a step father is akin to a foreign king conquering another kingdom and making its citizens adopts his way of life. Before you bytch nikkas throw your phone at your wall and put your head in your hands and start huffing and puffing, I want you to reread what I said and truly understand it. When you become a step father you’re essentially conquering another kings kingdom (fukking another mans wife) had making its citizens adopt a new way of life (making the kids do what you say ). Of course the second part could vary because if you’re a weak frail midget cac like @CouldntBeMeTho then the kids won’t respect you. However any real stand up man is getting respect from his step kids

I only use this analogy to help you all better understand why being a step father is an extremely masculine thing and shouldn’t be looked down on. If a dude can’t raise his kids and you come in and do it you’re basically saying “look nikka this is how it’s done” now you living in his home, fukking his baby mothers p*ssy, eating his kids fruit snacks, patting his son on the head, laying on his couch. Basically being the man he couldn’t be.

If you talk down on step fathers you’re a c00n and agent as well. Mainly because there’s a lot of dead beat fathers out here leaving their sons to be raised by single mothers. Y’all always talking about how single mothers ruining the community but then shyt on dudes for stepping up. Don’t be a hypocrite
:heh:

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
It's not like alot of yall believe in stable black relationships in the first place. At lot of yall don't even believe in two parent homes, but still want children.

Let this man cook.

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
A man loves the child(ren) of the woman he loves and that has nothing to do with DNA.

OP loves the kids mother so naturally he feels bonded to her children.

If he had his own full blooded kids with a woman he didn’t love he’d probably be a deadbeat or distant dad.