Being debt free is the goat feeling brehs

Benefited

Banned
Daps
But the debt is from something you purchased..

You're captive to your own inability to live within your means..

You can't purchase something with something you never had,the bank purchased it for you.
The fact you can just file bankruptcy and it goes away should be a tell tell sign its imaginary.
If it was real you ain't just walking away from 100's of thousands of debt without a REAL problem.
Oh no,you'll mark my credit score down that can be built back up over time:sadbron:!
In no way am I telling people to behave like this,and I definitely don't.
But if the bank ain't worried about it,the fact that people fall into depressions,kill family and lose marriages and commit suicide behind "debt" is insane.

Last edited:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can't purchase something with something you never had,the bank purchased it for you.
The fact you can just file bankruptcy and it goes away should be a tell tell sign its imaginary.
If it was real you ain't just walking away from 100's of thousands of debt without a REAL problem.
Oh no,you'll mark my credit score down that can be built back up over time:sadbron:!
In no way am I telling people to behave like this,and I definitely don't.
But if the bank ain't worried about it,the fact that people fall into depressions,kill family and lose marriages and commit suicide behind "debt" is insane.

The banks know this..

Thats why they have "secured" and "unsecured" lines of credit/loans..

That bankruptcy move is not cut and dry breh..

Benefited

Banned
Daps
The banks know this..

Thats why they have "secured" and "unsecured" lines of credit/loans..

That bankruptcy move is not cut and dry breh..

Yeah,being homeless is a bad look but you never fully own a house anyway,thats imaginary too.
So you should understand that when you go into buying a house,or when you are paying a mortage. You are at the mercy of the banks who can balloon payments up at anytime based on their own fraud. The only freedom is having those little pieces of paper they assign value to ,to make adjustments just in case,or after being fukked.
You don't own the land or the house itself. How can you lose your whole house that you "own" because you didn't pay property taxes?
That doesn't add up if its something that you REALLY own.
Its all a scam and finesse,I love hearing stories of criminals and geniuses who rob banks and people stealing from banks.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah,being homeless is a bad look but you never fully own a house anyway,thats imaginary too.
So you should understand that when you go into buying a house,or when you are paying a mortage. You are at the mercy of the banks who can balloon payments up at anytime based on their own fraud. The only freedom is having those little pieces of paper they assign value to ,to make adjustments just in case,or after being fukked.
You don't own the land or the house itself. How can you lose your whole house that you "own" because you didn't pay property taxes?
Its all a scam and finesse,I love hearing stories of criminals and geniuses who rob banks and people stealing from banks.

But you do own the land and the house on it..

State taxes and banks have nothing in common..

You getting into apples and oranges now..:mjlol:

North of Death

All Star
Daps
Are you saying that black folk should pay rent all there life?:dwillhuh:

b_b

All Star
Supporter
Daps
congratulations my g. i hope to be there too one day. minus the mortgage of course but you know what im talkin bout.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
:mjpls:

GOYIM IS PLURAL SON... U EITHER SAY “A GOY” OR JUST “GOYIM”
jew-gif-5.gif