NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Life is a test. Are you playing chess or checkers?

By default, most people are illogical af

Most humans will try to get you to emotionally react to them. Feeding into their reaction gives them power. Not giving a reaction is the biggest cheat code in life

When people see you're not reacting, they go away

Before getting worked about a trivial situation, ask yourself is this situation even worth giving a single fukk about?

Being non-reactive refers to the ability to remain calm and composed in the face of challenging or provoking situations, without allowing emotions or external factors to dictate one's response.

The less you give a fukk about the wrong things, the happier you'll be. Gotta give a fukk about something to make life worthwhile.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
I legitimately feel bad for people who are like this, I couldn't imagine compartmentalizing my life this way. I'm constantly thinking about other people or even small interactions, and I like it that way:yeshrug:

You never who or what could turn out to be worthwhile.

Min-max your life brehs:skip:

Mank1nd

Rookie
Daps
Nah when people see you're not reacting, they'll keep messing with you. Most people hate what they can't control, that could be their own life, their feelings and other people. The best/worst advice I ever got was to ignore my aggressors. Silencing a fool is not as easy as walking away from them but reminding them that they're foolish.

I'd like to add that being non reactive gives you the advantage to identify and understand the problem but it doesnt necessarily solve the problem. Also not all problems are the same, some require an reaction whilst others don't.

The less you give a fukk about the wrong things, the happier you'll be. Gotta give a fukk about something to make life worthwhile.
Facts.

Redwood

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Life is a test. Are you playing chess or checkers?

Most humans will try to get you to emotionally react to them. Feeding into their reaction gives them power. Not giving a reaction is the biggest cheat code in life

Before getting worked about a trivial situation, ask yourself is this situation even worth giving a single fukk about?

Being non-reactive refers to the ability to remain calm and composed in the face of challenging or provoking situations, without allowing emotions or external factors to dictate one's response.

Not that simple breh. Some people get off on fukking with people even if you decide to take that approach :manny:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Yep, it's hard to master.but worth it specially as a black man. Some days I fail others I don't even see the nonsense...but of course there is always that bullshyt that seems to want ur attention no matter what 😂

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Nah when people see you're not reacting, they'll keep messing with you. Most people hate what they can't control, that could be their own life, their feelings and other people. The best/worst advice I ever got was to ignore my aggressors. Silencing a fool is not as easy as walking away from them but reminding them that they're foolish.

I'd like to add that being non reactive gives you the advantage to identify and understand the problem but it doesnt necessarily solve the problem. Also not all problems are the same, some require an reaction whilst others don't.

Facts.
U right but sometimes reacting, makes the situation 10x worse....at work and on the street it's best to be stoic.can really afford to to say or do the wrong Shyt to wrong person...in ur personal relationships it's probably best to hash it out and not ignore something that can get worse

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

This is just being a well-functioning adult. These are skillsets everyone develops in middleschool.

I don't think it's a cheat code neither do I think you deserve bonus points for not being an emotional toddler.:francis:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is just being a well-functioning adult. These are skillsets everyone develops in middleschool.

I don't think it's a cheat code neither do I think you deserve bonus points for not being an emotional toddler.:francis:

Give us grace,as black men our culture glorifies solving problems with violence. And we have adopted an ego based around not being p*ssy. Not to mention not learning our triggers through our astrology.

OP has the indifferent and unnaffected part down,but left out the "indifferent AND RIGHTEOUSLY unnaffected part". Pretending to not care can be a recipe for disaster. Righteous black men allow the spirit to move us. And the spirit understands 95% of issues dont deserve to be taken seriously. And most dont deserve you creating an issue behind. But theres always a time to react,and fist and feet can be valuable teaching tools:respect: