MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
Life is a test. Are you playing chess or checkers?

By default, most people are illogical af

Most humans will try to get you to emotionally react to them. Feeding into their reaction gives them power. Not giving a reaction is the biggest cheat code in life

When people see you're not reacting, they go away

Before getting worked about a trivial situation, ask yourself is this situation even worth giving a single fukk about?

Being non-reactive refers to the ability to remain calm and composed in the face of challenging or provoking situations, without allowing emotions or external factors to dictate one's response.

The less you give a fukk about the wrong things, the happier you'll be. Gotta give a fukk about something to make life worthwhile.
Facts but it is a skill that takes time. To be honest, it took me till i hit 30 to actually develop it but it definitely makes life a lil better

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
Just recently heard of the #LetThem theory
I'll definitely lead my life like this from now on
I'm not letting anyone walk all over me but definitely being stoic and passive (non reactive) will have you stress out less. Almost everyone stepping out of their house is on a mission to frustrate you, even if they don't know they're doing it

I'm it's the universe's own way of making you let go of the anger/frustration you feel for most people. Until you learn it, it'll never stop

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
For real for real .

The need for closure and getting the last word are the worst reactions. They keep your attacker in power over you. Don't react and their words and actions cannot be weapons.

But do retaliate and don't show your next moves.

I really, really wish I was better at this. Sometimes I KNOW I'm right, but I'll make shyt into a whole conflagration just to prove it :francis:

Huda2daf

Superstar
Daps
My go to is “oh aight” or “hm” not hmmmm

Leaves these hoes flummoxed

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Reminds me of an old Honeymooners episode where Ralph is enthusiastic about using a technique in anger management. His landlord immediately puts it to the test:

:pachaha: