Belgians burn King Leopold II statues.

Daps
Right. In all honesty there should be more people in Congo than in Nigeria.

Especially given the fact that Congo(size of Texas and Alaska put together) is 2.5 times larger than Nigeria. But Congo got less than half the people. The effects of Belgium's crimes are generational.
I mostly agree. While the genocide of the Congolese had a major effect on the population, there were other factors. One of those factors was the 2nd Congo War.
Also known as the Great War of Africa or the Great African War, and sometimes referred to as the African World War

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So we know the major raw export was rubber. We gotta find the Coporations that benefited.

Cause literally they were just taking shiit outta of Congo and bringing back nothing but Guns and Ammo.

Daps
Between him and Mussolini they slaughtered 40 million Conglonese most evil men who ever lived. Makes Hitler look like a boy scout. fukk them and the Jews for making the world fill sorry for what Hitler did when they know damn well Africans were done much worse:pacspit:
Got any sources of Mussolini slaughter about 30 million Congolese?
Leopold II killed up to 10 million Congolese. That isn't disputed.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
I’m not surprised European cacs won’t ever recognise their role in slavery. They’re so delusional they act like there’s no racism in Europe.

Literally no country wants to apologise for chattel slavery, some even proudly display it.

just immense fukkery.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I swear I hate some of you nikkas.

Care to explain, c00n boy :mjpls: (assuming you’re even black)? Even if you’re some Belgian Eurofag, you looking *real* funny in the light right now :mjpls: :mjpls: :mjpls:. What compels you to neg a black man for speaking out against a dictator who killed 10 million Africans but is publicly honored with busts to this day? Hate “nikkas”, huh?

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Care to explain, c00n boy :mjpls: (assuming you’re even black)? Even if you’re some Belgian Eurofag, you looking *real* funny in the light right now :mjpls: :mjpls: :mjpls:. Hate “nikkas”, huh?

Who the fukk is you bytch? :mjlol:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
About fukking time people start realizing his cruelty towards Africans. He’s worst than a Hitler in my eyes!

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Who the fukk is you bytch? :mjlol:

Who is YOU, white boy :mjpls: :mjpls: :mjpls: :usure::ufdup:???

fakkit ass cac. If you’re actually black (which is extremely unlikely), kill yourself. A black man on Leopold’s dikk is disgusting beyond belief:scust:.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@tuckdog Still didn’t answer whether you’re black and why you’re defending an anti-black
Ok, little man. :mjlol:

You p*ssy :mjlol:, you still can’t explain why you’re on Leopold’s dikk, and why you take umbrage with a black man criticizing him. Keep running away from the elephant in the room. I see the bytch in you :mjpls:.

You still haven’t even answered whether you’re black or not. What’s the matter Caleb?

Keep running cracker fakkit :camby:.