Belgians burn King Leopold II statues.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From your link:

The Abir company merged with the Société Anversoise in May 1911 to form the Compagnie du Congo Belge and now focussed on the management of rubber plantations and the gathering of rubber from them.[18][33] However, later that year it agreed with the Belgian government to reduce the size of its operations and its monopoly status.[20] In July 1911 it was banned from collecting rubber within the confines of its old concession for 18 months and was subject to new laws introduced by the Free State.[34] The later history of the company is unknown but it continued to operate until at least 1926 when it split off its oil palm concessions into the Maringa company.[35]

This book has more detail: The Origins of Value

Thank you

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Yaaaaaaass sis! Get it in!!! Love to hear success! You always had that hustling heart!:blessed: As for me U can’t complain! My graduation and job search got pushed back to December b/c schools were closed so I couldn’t collect data. But the university been feeding me good with my grant and research awards.:wow:
I’m doin a lil COVID and chill with friends tonight so I’m playin hostess and got finished cooking dinner a lil while ago.

It’s great to see so much support. People are followers and racism isn’t “trendy”. I think the Trump support backlash from having a black president is losing ground b/c Trump turned out to be so horrible so it makes people who stand for the shyt he was pushing like extra stupid.
Whatever gets the job done!:russ:
The COVID lockdown created a perfect storm. You love to see it. :wow:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OfficialInnocentAssassinbug-max-1mb.gif

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The pure racism was blatant the moment I stepped off of the plane. The people were blatant with it too.
Damn breh. Sorry to hear that...I went in March and it was nothing but love...even in the clubs. There was like 400 people in line to get in a club and we went to the front and told the bouncers it was my birthday and they let us in np...as opposed to places in America I always get the :camby:...I was gona go back too but fukk that

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
A lot of this shyt goin on just shows the idiocy of the average goddamn person. That man was a monster, and it takes all this worldwide protesting and riotin for you to remove what should have been removed decades ago. It's honestly pathetic how these mufukkas FINALLY do the decent thing, only after they see a bunch of other whites tryin to get brownie points for doing so also.

This 100%

They definitely don't care about us and i hope our people stop falling for the okey doke :francis:

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Letter he wrote to white Christian Missionaries going to the Congo

Below is the letter which reveals all this:

“Reverends, Fathers and Dear Compatriots: The task that is given to fulfill is very delicate and requires much tact. You will go certainly to evangelize, but your evangelization must inspire above all Belgium interests. Your principal objective in our mission in the Congo is never to teach the ******s to know God, this they know already. They speak and submit to a Mungu, one Nzambi, one Nzakomba, and what else I don't know.

They know that to kill, to sleep with someone else's wife, to lie and to insult is bad. Have courage to admit it; you are not going to teach them what they know already. Your essential role is to facilitate the task of administrators and industrials, which means you will go to interpret the gospel in the way it will be the best to protect your interests in that part of the world. For these things, you have to keep watch on disinteresting our savages from the richness that is plenty [in their underground. To avoid that, they get interested in it, and make you murderous] competition and dream one day to overthrow you.

Your knowledge of the gospel will allow you to find texts ordering, and encouraging your followers to love poverty, like “Happier are the poor because they will inherit the heaven” and, “It's very difficult for the rich to enter the kingdom of God.” You have to detach from them and make them disrespect everything which gives courage to affront us. I make reference to their Mystic System and their war fetish – warfare protection – which they pretend not to want to abandon, and you must do everything in your power to make it disappear. Your action will be directed essentially to the younger ones, for they won't revolt when the recommendation of the priest is contradictory to their parent's teachings.

The children have to learn to obey what the missionary recommends, who is the father of their soul. You must singularly insist on their total submission and obedience, avoid developing the spirit in the schools, teach students to read and not to reason. There, dear patriots, are some of the principles that you must apply. You will find many other books, which will be given to you at the end of this conference. Evangelize the ******s so that they stay forever in submission to the white colonialists, so they never revolt against the restraints they are undergoing. Recite every day – “Happy are those who are weeping because the kingdom of God is for them.”

Convert always the blacks by using the whip. Keep their women in nine months of submission to work freely for us. Force them to pay you in sign of recognition-goats, chicken or eggs-every time you visit their villages. And make sure that ******s never become rich. Sing every day that it's impossible for the rich to enter heaven. Make them pay tax each week at Sunday mass. Use the money supposed for the poor, to build flourishing business centres. Institute a confessional system, which allows you to be good detectives denouncing any black that has a different consciousness contrary to that of the decision-maker. Teach the ******s to forget their heroes and to adore only ours. Never present a chair to a black that comes to visit you. Don't give him more than one cigarette. Never invite him for dinner even if he gives you a chicken every time you arrive at his house."

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

“Reverends, Fathers and Dear Compatriots: The task that is given to fulfill is very delicate and requires much tact. You will go certainly to evangelize, but your evangelization must inspire above all Belgium interests. Your principal objective in our mission in the Congo is never to teach the ******s to know God, this they know already. They speak and submit to a Mungu, one Nzambi, one Nzakomba, and what else I don't know.

They know that to kill, to sleep with someone else's wife, to lie and to insult is bad. Have courage to admit it; you are not going to teach them what they know already. Your essential role is to facilitate the task of administrators and industrials, which means you will go to interpret the gospel in the way it will be the best to protect your interests in that part of the world. For these things, you have to keep watch on disinteresting our savages from the richness that is plenty [in their underground. To avoid that, they get interested in it, and make you murderous] competition and dream one day to overthrow you.

Your knowledge of the gospel will allow you to find texts ordering, and encouraging your followers to love poverty, like “Happier are the poor because they will inherit the heaven” and, “It's very difficult for the rich to enter the kingdom of God.” You have to detach from them and make them disrespect everything which gives courage to affront us. I make reference to their Mystic System and their war fetish – warfare protection – which they pretend not to want to abandon, and you must do everything in your power to make it disappear. Your action will be directed essentially to the younger ones, for they won't revolt when the recommendation of the priest is contradictory to their parent's teachings.

The children have to learn to obey what the missionary recommends, who is the father of their soul. You must singularly insist on their total submission and obedience, avoid developing the spirit in the schools, teach students to read and not to reason. There, dear patriots, are some of the principles that you must apply. You will find many other books, which will be given to you at the end of this conference. Evangelize the ******s so that they stay forever in submission to the white colonialists, so they never revolt against the restraints they are undergoing. Recite every day – “Happy are those who are weeping because the kingdom of God is for them.”

Convert always the blacks by using the whip. Keep their women in nine months of submission to work freely for us. Force them to pay you in sign of recognition-goats, chicken or eggs-every time you visit their villages. And make sure that ******s never become rich. Sing every day that it's impossible for the rich to enter heaven. Make them pay tax each week at Sunday mass. Use the money supposed for the poor, to build flourishing business centres. Institute a confessional system, which allows you to be good detectives denouncing any black that has a different consciousness contrary to that of the decision-maker. Teach the ******s to forget their heroes and to adore only ours. Never present a chair to a black that comes to visit you. Don't give him more than one cigarette. Never invite him for dinner even if he gives you a chicken every time you arrive at his house."
This is devious than a mofo. We all fell for it globally.:francis:

In congo, they fight for plots of jungle and the honor of giving their wealth to cacs at pennies on the dollar.:wow:

In the states, we fight for blocks of concrete, and the honor of either getting that position in master's workshop or the honor of giving our wealth to Gucci, Apple, or Mercedes.:wow:

Most of us don't even know it.:mjcry: We on some, "blessed are the meek" nonsense

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Every Black person should read this

Ya?

Banned
Daps
Does he have any descendants remaining? They need to pay reparations to the Congolese brehs.m and brehettes...

@Ya? your take?
The man was disgusting, it’s a bloody part of Congolese history. As far as descendants I am not too sure, I don’t know much about Congo’s history more west African.
Very probable...I need to document myself more about him.

DRC is unfortunately too unstable politically and has a lot of c00ns, they are too engrossed in their awry politics to have the sense to come together to seek compensation for the atrocities their ancestors endured during Leopold reign.