Belgians burn King Leopold II statues.

Ya?

Banned
Daps
The first neg I got on this site was when I said fukk Belgium when they got hit with a terrorist attack. It's still fukk Belgium until they give reparations to the Congolese for what Leopold did but also for the role they played in toppling Patrice Lumumba.
France and the US was also in on it.

Ya?

Banned
Daps
Growing up in Congo I never really realized just how far behind it was compared to most African countries until I moved to Kenya before coming to the states :francis:. Belgium fked us up in so many ways.
More than the people that were killed it warped the minds of congolese in a way that is self destructive really in need of reprogramming.

Arable land but can’t feed itself, rape of women, astute corruption, the list go on

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
More than the people that were killed it warped the minds of congolese in a way that is self destructive really in need of reprogramming.

Arable land but can’t feed itself, rape of women, astute corruption, the list go on

Dude I never realized how fukked up our folks minds got from Colonialization. Until I started speaking more to my relatives in Sierra Leone and started watching and pay attention to things out there

The things folks say and believe :francis:

The way they reference the Government as "Papa Government" and so on. And how quick they are to believe anything from anyone who looks "educated" tells em:mjcry:

Last edited:

Ya?

Banned
Daps
Dude I never realized how fukked up our folks minds got from Colonialization. Until I started speaking more to my relatives in Sierra Leone and started watching and pay attention to things out there

The things folks say and believe :francis:

The way the reference to the Government as "Papa Government" and so on. And how quick they are to believe anything anyone who looks "educated" tells em:mjcry:

yep hence why I have more faith in a African superpower in west Africa, sorry but Central Africa with all its material resource lacks developing its more important resource, its people.

too many idiotic intellectual with a long list of credentials with no sense/logic.

Patrice Lumumba buried with him a huge part of the congolese spirit.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yep hence why I have more faith in a African superpower in west Africa, sorry but Central Africa with all its material resource lacks developing its more important resource, its people.

Outside of Senegal, this is the same issues we have in my region(Liberia to Senegal)

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
White people are so comfortable in their racism, instead of keeping shyt qiuet, they will try to memorialize so of the worst people in history just because they were rich, successful and white. Imagine what would happen if we tried to build an Michael Jackson memorial one day. They would go nuts and he only has shakey allegations.

Ya?

Banned
Daps
White people are so comfortable in their racism, instead of keeping shyt qiuet, they will try to memorialize so of the worst people in history just because they were rich, successful and white. Imagine what would happen if we tried to build an Michael Jackson memorial one day. They would go nuts and he only has shakey allegations.
Breh Michael Jackson was King of Pop not a king of an actual nation :mjlol:

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
hey, @Prison Planet, I think we keep sidestepping the issue out of fear/respect for ourselves or master, but we may have to address our religion issue.

Id like to hear your take on it. You have any thoughts on the matter?
One side of my family is Baptist Christian (South) and the other Muslims (NJ) . But mostly Christians..So that part hits me very hard, given they are still Christian. When I was in it I couldn’t see what other people were talking about, because my faith wouldn’t allow me to accept fact and rationale. I see things from a outside perspective and when I think of the numerous slave passages in the Bible which advocate for chattel slavery and honoring your earthly masters.

. I mean while they (Leopold, American Slave Masters, African Missionaries) pick and chose what they wanted to teach to Africans in such states, these passages really are in the Bible. Even as a Christian, it is apparent the difference between the scriptures that are recited in black and white churches to this day. White churches only preach about forgiveness, loving each other, and Jesus love and mercy. Black churches preach about Repenting of your sins, don’t complain and be thankful, unless you will be punished and suffer for it and pay for those sins in hell..Leopold wrote in that letter.. it’s crazy to read that with that context.

I don’t wanna offend nobody by going too into it. But I used to be Christian, but after learning more about African History African spirituality and how African history lines up with the passages of the Bible. I reached the point to where in my mind the Bible is a complete fabrication of stolen west African and more and Egyptian stories compiled into a book by the Greeks to control the masses.

So in short when I look at Christianity and the Bible, I see a book that teaches us to hate ourselves history and culture. African customs are portrayed as backwards and demonic and the greatest civilization in the history of the world (Kemet) .... which was black... is demonized holy hell. It’s a book of African hate and subservience to me.

When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property.(Exodus 21:20-21 NAB)

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ. (Ephesians 6:5 NLT)

like I don’t believe my ancestors want me to be with that. When I was a kid in church the excuse was that they were not talking about Chattel slavery. But there are many verses that state slaves are property and their families to be that as well.

the point is I think it worked and the Bible was the perfect t tool to use, because even if you take the Bible out of the colonizers and slavers hands. It is still there in that book. Black church sermons still the same since slavery. Even if you Christian you have to atleast have knowledge to that last fact

Last edited:

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Leopold unfortunately is one of many , the British French Portugese and Americans have all commited serious atrocities in Africa , they were just a lot smarter and more devious , all the countries economies that they deliberatly sabotaged and ruined with the help of the world bank , all the leaders they assasinated that didnt want to be their puppets , all the wars tbey secretly started and were behind , the fukking puppet dictators they putin power

and till today these fukkers are trying to kill is with one virus or another pretending they are giving us vaccines .

How come those of us that live there never see the starving children that these charities are using to raise billions upon billions of dollars each year , The only people seeing that money are the directors of those organistions and some corrupt african politicians

fukk the chinese all day everyday but there is a reason why africans prefer them over any western nation

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
One side of my family is Baptist Christian (South) and the other Muslims (NJ) . But mostly Christians..So that part hits me very hard, given they are still Christian. When I was in it I couldn’t see what other people were talking about, because my faith wouldn’t allow me to accept fact and rationale. I see things from a outside perspective and when I think of the numerous slave passages in the Bible which advocate for chattel slavery and honoring your earthly masters.

. I mean while they (Leopold, American Slave Masters, African Missionaries) pick and chose what they wanted to teach to Africans in such states, these passages really are in the Bible. Even as a Christian, it is apparent the difference between the scriptures that are recited in black and white churches to this day. White churches only preach about forgiveness, loving each other, and Jesus love and mercy. Black churches preach about Repenting of your sins, don’t complain and be thankful, unless you will be punished and suffer for it and pay for those sins in hell..Leopold wrote in that letter.. it’s crazy to read that with that context.

I don’t wanna offend nobody by going to into it. But I used to be Christian, but after learning more about African History African spirituality and how African history lines up with the passages of the Bible. I reached the point to where in my mind the Bible is a complete fabrication of stolen west African and more and Egyptian stories compiled into a book by the Greeks to control the masses.

So in short when I look at Christianity and the Bible, I see a book that teaches us to hate ourselves history and culture. African customs are portrayed as backwards and demonic and the greatest civilization in the history of the world (Kemet) .... which was black... is demonized holy hell. It’s a book of African hate and subservience to me.

When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property.(Exodus 21:20-21 NAB)

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ. (Ephesians 6:5 NLT)

like I don’t believe my ancestors want me to be with that. When I was a kid in church the excuse was that they were not talking about Chattel slavery. But there are many verses that state slaves are property and their families to be that as well.

the point is I think it worked and the Bible was the perfect t tool to use, because even if you take the Bible out of the colonizers and slavers hands. It is still there in that book. Black church sermons still the same since slavery. Even if you Christian you have to atleast have knowledge to that last fact

It is... .. look up the council of nicea ... cac catholic priests sat in a room and decided what stories should be told....too many of them were singing different songs... so they collaborated to tell the same story from their perspectives

Mind you these are the same people who went on to sell forgiveness from the lord, do a catholic “Jihad” on muslims, and rape little boys... :heh:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I don’t wanna offend nobody by going to into it. But I used to be Christian, but after learning more about African History African spirituality and how African history lines up with the passages of the Bible. I reached the point to where in my mind the Bible is a complete fabrication of stolen west African and more and Egyptian stories compiled into a book by the Greeks to control the masses.

Do you suggest a return to Ra, Ogun, and Mungu? :patrice:Or perhaps a dropping of everything?

like I don’t believe my ancestors want me to be with that.

Fair points.:ehh: It seems like most the objections in your post stem from the OldTestament/ Torah texts. Do you feel the same way about the Koran, which may hold those same texts?

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Do you suggest a return to Ra, Ogun, and Mungu? :patrice:Or perhaps a dropping of everything?

Fair points.:ehh: It seems like most the objections in your post stem from the OldTestament/ Torah texts. Do you feel the same way about the Koran, which may hold those same texts?
Ra, Ogun, west African spirituality like Vodun is something I’m interested in of course. Just trying to connect with who our people were before coming here, but I don’t know any answers. They same way I don’t know how many stars are in the sky. I look at the idea of God that way. If we don’t know how many planets exist, universes exist, who am I to say I know who or what created all that. I think older African spirituality looks at it the same way, which is why It’s so connected to the Cosmos. I’m not gonna speak on the Koran because I never read it. I don’t beleive in any of the biblical stories. I know there are some of those text in the Koran, but I have never read it ... so in no way can I speak on that or say it’s not real.

I only speak on what I know. Not judging any religion or telling nobody they wrong. Everyone should do what makes them happy. But yes I do not beleive in the Bible and do not beleive in any story or character in it based off science, timelines, archaeology, and history. The fact alone that the earth is over 4 billion years old and the Bible says only 10,000 years old is enough honestly. And I already spoke on the dehumanizing the content. And no I do not believe in Jesus at all

Last edited: