Bellator 170 [Sat. 1/21] "Say Goodnight To The Bad Boy": (Tito Ortiz/Chael Sonnen, Daley/Ward)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
That and the fact he never gave Tito that apology at the post fight press conference.

I still don't understand why Bellator does not use cards like these to slip in anew exciting, young, undefeated fighter as the first fight out the gate.

They are starting to remind me of the old USA Tuesday Night Fight series where they had the seniors tour.

Those were the exciting, young fighters on their roster...they've all had exciting fights before (except for Ralek Gracie and maybe Emmanuel Sanchez), they just shyt the bed collectively last night.

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When's the next time Bellator puts on an event in the UK? Cuz Daley and MVP gotta see each other, at some point soon. Daley wants Rory :laff:

Chidi probably with a highlight reel finish next Friday...Bellator's welterweight division is starting to look legit.

:mjlol:@ QRJ and Mo running it back...I'll watch it but Phil needs somebody to fight soon. Would've been nice if Chael won...Chael and Phil could've been decent.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If Anderson was on gear then are you saying he refrained from juicing in the hotbed where there was no testing (japan). But started where there was some testing (north america)..If he was on gear then how come his T/E ratio has never drawn red flags? There was a period where everyone with irregular T/E ratios was getting outed why was he never caught or in the conversation. I mean every Brazilian from his era but the Nogs seems To have been using in the 90/00s right, why was he never caught? Even Jones's tests for Cormier drew red flags and that was before the official USADA era but never silva?

Is there a possibility he was? Of course but do you have proof? To use the nick diaz fight to tar a brush through his career is kind of funny, especially when you say sonnen dominated him in that fight. Well we know for a fact he had x17 the amount of Ts a normal man is suppose to

Silva probably never screwed around with his testosterone. He just uses lean muscle PEDs like drostanolone. He is WAY bigger than he was in Japan and his head grew considerably since that time. He probably did start roiding once he came to North America since he finally made some money and could afford some good stuff.

Look how skinny he was here. He was like 167 lbs yet in the UFC he was able to fight as heavy as LHW, and ballooned up to 220 in the off season. He wasn't a growing boy during this time either, he was 27 in that video.

And to answer your question, Silva was never caught because drug testing was pathetic until they started random testing out of competition and doing blood tests. Him and Chael got away with PED use for a long time because all they had to do was time their cycles right. The fact that Sonnen was caught on a night of competition drug test is a testament to his stupidity. Only morons got caught before the commission started doing random blood testing (what caught Silva). With USADA now, drug testing is official.

No need to get upset,all the big name fighters juice (that hypocrite POS Weidman got rail thin and looks like garbage now that USADA's around :mjlol:)

Last edited:

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When's the next time Bellator puts on an event in the UK? Cuz Daley and MVP gotta see each other, at some point soon. Daley wants Rory :laff:

Chidi probably with a highlight reel finish next Friday...Bellator's welterweight division is starting to look legit.

:mjlol:@ QRJ and Mo running it back...I'll watch it but Phil needs somebody to fight soon. Would've been nice if Chael won...Chael and Phil could've been decent.

Rory will destroy Daley. Phil Davis would tap Chael in under a minute no question.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Silva probably never screwed around with his testosterone. He just uses lean muscle PEDs like drostanolone. He is WAY bigger than he was in Japan and his head grew considerably since that time. He probably did start roiding once he came to North America since he finally made some money and could afford some good stuff.

Look how skinny he was here. He was like 167 lbs yet in the UFC he was able to fight as heavy as LHW, and ballooned up to 220 in the off season. He wasn't a growing boy during this time either, he was 27 in that video.

And to answer your question, Silva was never caught because drug testing was pathetic until they started random testing out of competition and doing blood tests. Him and Chael got away with PED use for a long time because all they had to do was time their cycles right. The fact that Sonnen was caught on a night of competition drug test is a testament to his stupidity. Only morons got caught before the commission started doing random blood testing (what caught Silva). With USADA now, drug testing is official.

No need to get upset,all the big name fighters juice (that hypocrite POS Weidman got rail thin and looks like garbage now that USADA's around :mjlol:)

You realize anderson silva was over 30 when he entered the UFC, even Floyd mayweather gained weight at 30, it becomes harder to lose weight as you age

How can you blame drug testing being bad when 9 of the people anderson defending his title against tested positive for steroids, including Chael who's been a user his whole life and knows how to beat test lmao

Anderson's arms and body looked unusual big for the nate diaz fight and it's not surprising he used to recover from his leg injury

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You realize anderson silva was over 30 when he entered the UFC, even Floyd mayweather gained weight at 30, it becomes harder to lose weight as you age

How can you blame drug testing being bad when 9 of the people anderson defending his title against tested positive for steroids, including Chael who's been a user his whole life and knows how to beat test lmao

Anderson's arms and body looked unusual big for the nate diaz fight and it's not surprising he used to recover from his leg injury

The delusion :mjlol:.

You really think Floyd has never taken PEDs? Someone with his personality would be too upstanding and moral to juice when you can EASILY get away with it :laff: :laff:??

Like I said, only stupid people got caught before random testing. Leben, Vitor (batshyt crazy) and James Irvin are not exactly the spitting image of mental strength and stability.

How come vets like Gilbert Melendez, Frank Mir, Jon Jones, Lombard, Tibau, Jon Fitch (outside of UFC but it was a random test), Cro Cop, Lesnar etc. are only NOW testing positive or getting flagged if testing was always good?

Silva looked normal against Nick, the most jacked he looked was against Maia and Weidman in the rematch.

Every top MMA fighter uses (used) something, and that's what every MMA fighter across the board has said (they always exclude themselves and their immediate teammates of course though lol). You'd have to be dumb or far up a fighter's ass to deny that at this point.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The delusion :mjlol:.

You really think Floyd has never taken PEDs? Someone with his personality would be too upstanding and moral to juice when you can EASILY get away with it :laff: :laff:??

Like I said, only stupid people got caught before random testing. Leben, Vitor (batshyt crazy) and James Irvin are not exactly the spitting image of mental strength and stability.

How come vets like Gilbert Melendez, Frank Mir, Jon Jones, Lombard, Tibau, Jon Fitch (outside of UFC but it was a random test), Cro Cop, Lesnar etc. are only NOW testing positive or getting flagged if testing was always good?

Silva looked normal against Nick, the most jacked he looked was against Maia and Weidman in the rematch.

Every top MMA fighter uses (used) something, and that's what every MMA fighter across the board has said (they always exclude themselves and their immediate teammates of course though lol). You'd have to be dumb or far up a fighter's ass to deny that at this point.

You lose all credibility when said he looked normal versus nick diaz you can clearly see his arms were larger

where's the performance enhancing prove of Floyd using PEDS, he got slower and weaker has he got older and heavier

you fukking morons, you have never done anything athletic in your life

by the time you heard of mayweather he was already 30 years old

he's 40 year old and retired, and weighed 160 with clothes on lmao

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You lose all credibility when said he looked normal versus nick diaz you can clearly see his arms were larger

where's the performance enhancing prove of Floyd using PEDS, he got slower and weaker has he got older and heavier

you fukking morons, you have never done anything athletic in your life

by the time you heard of mayweather he was already 30 years old

he's 40 year old and retired, and weighed 160 with clothes on lmao

YOU'VE never done anything athletic, and it's obvious you're a stay at home fat, skinny or skinny fat bytch who never works out. No athlete ever gets faster and stronger in their 30's without PED's, and guess what? Silva was MUCH more explosive and powerful since he came to the UFC (technically when he came to Cage Rage for the first time). His technique improved, but he was so weak in his younger years he was getting muscled around by Jeremy Horn and Japanese welterweights. He was fast as hell between 2006 and 2011 (31 to 36) but not before or since then.

Show me proof that he had "unusually big arms" against Nick Diaz?

253458AD00000578-0-image-m-6_1422691005753.jpg

253C6BC500000578-2934942-Anderson_Silva_right_beat_Nick_Diaz_on_his_return_to_the_Octagon-m-12_1422770282332.jpg

Barely more jacked than a welterweight who once fought at LW.

president-dana-white-and-former-middleweight-champion-anderson-silva-picture-id181753116

hi-res-04761feec64677c498782750cb4fa13c_crop_north.jpg

Chris-Weidman-vs-Anderson-Silva-UFC-168_85901.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

^^Silva Weidman 2 fight looking as big as he's ever looked under LHW.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I have zero proof for Floyd, but it's just common sense. He was probably on gear since the Olympic days, but only needed to put on weight as needed when more relevant challenges awaited him at heavier weights. Not all PED's make you heavier.

You're in the Hall of Shame for a reason. It's common knowledge that almost all top athletes use, or at least used at some point.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
YOU'VE never done anything athletic, and it's obvious you're a stay at home fat, skinny or skinny fat bytch who never works out. No athlete ever gets faster and stronger in their 30's without PED's, and guess what? Silva was MUCH more explosive and powerful since he came to the UFC (technically when he came to Cage Rage for the first time). His technique improved, but he was so weak in his younger years he was getting muscled around by Jeremy Horn and Japanese welterweights. He was fast as hell between 2006 and 2011 (31 to 36) but not before or since then.

Show me proof that he had "unusually big arms" against Nick Diaz?

253458AD00000578-0-image-m-6_1422691005753.jpg

253C6BC500000578-2934942-Anderson_Silva_right_beat_Nick_Diaz_on_his_return_to_the_Octagon-m-12_1422770282332.jpg

Barely more jacked than a welterweight who once fought at LW.

president-dana-white-and-former-middleweight-champion-anderson-silva-picture-id181753116

Chris-Weidman-vs-Anderson-Silva-UFC-168_85901.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

^^Silva Weidman 2 fight looking as big as he's ever looked under LHW.

You are a moron

exactly no athelte gets faster in their 30's without PEDs, that was my point. Anderson got slower and weaker around the chael sonnen fight especially the second one

he is clearly more ripped and define against Nick Diaz, and his extremely flabby in the weidman pics, ARE YOU BLIND

Like I said you've never did anything athletic in your life you are a peon

key word in PEDs, PERFORMANCE ENCHANCING

When Manny people went from not even hurting Morales in a epic brawl to knocking out physically maiming welterweights, IT WAS CLEAR HIS PERFORMANCE HAD BEEN ENHANCED

When Anderson hit 35 it was clear decline in his movements

dumb ass

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I have zero proof for Floyd, but it's just common sense. He was probably on gear since the Olympic days, but only needed to put on weight as needed when more relevant challenges awaited him at heavier weights. Not all PED's make you heavier.

You're in the Hall of Shame for a reason. It's common knowledge that almost all top athletes use, or at least used at some point.
EPO is a god send for boxer that is what gave Shane Mosley his relentlessness.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You are a moron

exactly no athelte gets faster in their 30's without PEDs, that was my point. Anderson got slower and weaker around the chael sonnen fight especially the second one

he is clearly more ripped and define against Nick Diaz, and his extremely flabby in the weidman pics, ARE YOU BLIND

Like I said you've never did anything athletic in your life you are a peon

key word in PEDs, PERFORMANCE ENCHANCING

When Manny people went from not even hurting Morales in a epic brawl to knocking out physically maiming welterweights, IT WAS CLEAR HIS PERFORMANCE HAD BEEN ENHANCED

When Anderson hit 35 it was clear decline in his movements

dumb ass

You moron, I showed you, and EXPLAINED to you that he was not a great fighter or outstanding athlete until he was 31 :mindblown:. I'll tell you a second time, he was not fast, explosive or strong until 2006, and remained that way until 2011, but not before or since then. Look stupid, PED's will not turn a 40 year old into an elite athlete, but a guy exiting his prime (a 31-36 year old like Anderson) can absolutely surpass his 19-25 year old self on enough drugs. A guy peaking athletically in his mid-30's is NOT NORMAL, and both Chael and Silva were in their primes when they were at this advanced (but not geriatric) stage in their lives. They look bad now because they are way too far removed from their primes for roids to help them. Frank Mir looked horrible in his last fight and popped positive, but he's been gearing for the longest time. Gear gives guys a second wind, it's not a fountain of youth.

Mayweather was not in his prime for years. I never implied that, I certainly never stated that. I'm saying he likely always used, and probably never stopped using PED's. Rather he got on mas increasing substances to move up and conquer weight classes as his career necessitated it (more worthy challenger at the heavier weights).

You're dumb, an unathletic pustule, and an absolute idiot if you think he was flabby against Weidman.

LCH1E5N.jpg

giphy.gif

^He's jacked as hell (by his standards). He has very little fat around his mid-section what the hell are you talking about? He's never had a washboard 6 pack (that's how I know you know nothing about fitness).

2534588D00000578-2934106-image-a-12_1422691186216.jpg

^He doesn't look that cut against Diaz, just lighter (you can see his adonis belt here because his shorts are lower down :dame:), but that's not even what you were claiming. You said he had "unusually big arms", but he's only a little bigger than Diaz both at the weigh in and during the fight.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You moron, I showed you, and EXPLAINED to you that he was not a great fighter or outstanding athlete until he was 31 :mindblown:. I'll tell you a second time, he was not fast, explosive or strong until 2006, and remained that way until 2011, but not before or since then. Look stupid, PED's will not turn a 40 year old into an elite athlete, but a guy exiting his prime (a 31-36 year old like Anderson) can absolutely surpass his 19-25 year old self on enough drugs. A guy peaking athletically in his mid-30's is NOT NORMAL, and both Chael and Silva were in their primes when they were at this advanced (but not geriatric) stage in their lives. They look bad now because they are way too far removed from their primes for roids to help them. Frank Mir looked horrible in his last fight and popped positive, but he's been gearing for the longest time. Gear gives guys a second wind, it's not a fountain of youth.

Mayweather was not in his prime for years. I never implied that, I certainly never stated that. I'm saying he likely always used, and probably never stopped using PED's. Rather he got on mas increasing substances to move up and conquer weight classes as his career necessitated it (more worthy challenger at the heavier weights).

You're dumb, an unathletic pustule, and an absolute idiot if you think he was flabby against Weidman.

LCH1E5N.jpg

giphy.gif

^He's jacked as hell (by his standards). He has very little fat around his mid-section what the hell are you talking about? He's never had a washboard 6 pack (that's how I know you know nothing about fitness).

2534588D00000578-2934106-image-a-12_1422691186216.jpg

^He doesn't look that cut against Diaz, just lighter (you can see his adonis belt here because his shorts are lower down :dame:), but that's not even what you were claiming. You said he had "unusually big arms", but he's only a little bigger than Diaz both at the weigh in and during the fight.

Lmao Silva was a beast in pride

he only lost by submission, by the time he got to UFC he was blackbelt in BJJ that was the only difference

the fact you say he wasn't good at all shows you don't know shyt

lmao you post the same pictures like you are showing something different

Look at silva's waist, you see he is cut up and his body is harder in the last pic you imbecile

lmao and when was silva ever fast and explosive lmao, he used basic boxing head movement to slip strikes lmao, and he never had explosion or any kind of strength, he was a counter striker

Last edited:

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lmao Silva was a beast in pride

he only lost by submission, by the time he got to UFC he was blackbelt in BJJ that was the only difference

the fact you say he wasn't good at all shows you don't know shyt

lmao you post the same pictures like you are showing something different

Look at silva's waist, you see he is cut up and his body is harder in the last pic you imbecile

lmao and when was silva ever fast and explosive lmao, he used basic boxing head movement to slip strikes lmao, and he never had explosion or any kind of strength, he was a counter striker

Complete revisionist history. I watched the Newton fight very shortly after it happened, he was getting DOMINATED (mounted and GnP'd) until the knee. No shame in that since Newton was a high quality fighter and former UFC champion in his day, but that is very very far from how a "beast" performs. And his only other fights were a cut TKO against an unheralded Alex Stiebling and a fight against the Diet Butcher (a sub par Japanese part time pro wrestler) which he didn't dominate and the two losses (Chonan fight was competitive, he was son'd by Takase who is a TERRIBLE fighter). He was a good fighter, but he was like Dustin Porier level back then, not a guy you take lightly but absolutely not a world beater. His career changed after he won the Cage Rage title fighting Lee Murray. After he lost to Chonan (a set back supposedly due to an injury from the Murray fight), he came back a completely different animal and started murking people left and right. And props to him for that.

I posted three different pictures as reference, you idiot, I was correcting you because you claimed he was "flabby" (:wtf:) against Weidman. He was jacked. And I know you're a p*ssy who doesn't excercise, but for the second damn time, you see his adonis belt because his shorts are pulled under his waist unlike in the Weidman weigh in pic. His mid-section looks just about the same (not that it matters since you claim he was "unusually buff" but he clearly looks among the smallest he's ever been).

He was never and never will be an offensive striker, but he was very explosive. His hand speed in his counters against Leben, Franklin (second fight) and Cote (Cote's chin was just too good) was lightning fast, and his movement (obviously aided by good footwork) was very quick (Forrest Griffin mentioned his speed as a huge obstacle). He was very lithe and agile throughout most of his UFC career, but began to reply upon baiting and feints and the hands down clown routine as he slowed down. As for strength, like I said he was getting bullied by small Japanese men and Jeremy Horn back in the day, but in the UFC could hold off Yushin Okami, Rich Franklin (not just the Thai plum) and a clearly geared up Chael Sonnen (rematch).

Listen shythead, I'm a fan of Silva's too, but I don't need him or any of the fighters I like to be perfect to enjoy them. He tested positive for weight cutting roids, not the kind you would use to recover from an injury (deca). He's a cheat like every guy who ever won anything in modern sports. He literally tested positive for two roids extremely useful for performance enhancement and LIED HIS ASS OFF claiming it was to cure his limp dikk (ridiculous excuse). It's funny how you outright accuse Pacquaio who has never popped, but you think it's out of the question and completely impossible that Silva, a proven cheat, juiced at other points in his career (when real testing basically didn't exist). You're stupid.