Ben’s Chili Bowl Survived Riots And Recessions, But Might Not Make It Through The Pandemic

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Wow Ben Chilli Bowl was created by a Trini dude

Yeah they always kind of covered that up. Dude in Trinidad was a whole Indian came to america and got that non white wake up call. He might have gotten pushed down that elevator shaft and dipped to Howard because of it.

Indians from Black countries move funny, They're "pro Black" but don't deal with Black people. You'd see a chinese chick in a Black country with a Black man before you see an Indian one.

Jamaica is the only country with Indians that produce Rachel Stuarts.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Yeah they always kind of covered that up. Dude in Trinidad was a whole Indian came to america and got that non white wake up call. He might have gotten pushed down that elevator shaft and dipped to Howard because of it.

Indians from Black countries move funny, They're "pro Black" but don't deal with Black people. You'd see a chinese chick in a Black country with a Black man before you see an Indian one.

Jamaica is the only country with Indians that produce Rachel Stuarts.

I know about them. NYC is where most those Indians go. Richmond Hill which is Indo-Guyanese in Queens is filled with those uncle toms.

its crazy cause if a black Guyanese go over there he’s still viewed as outkast.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I know about them. NYC is where most those Indians go. Richmond Hill which is Indo-Guyanese in Queens is filled with those uncle toms.

its crazy cause if a black Guyanese go over there he’s still viewed as outkast.

I don't want to dox myself but my Indian Guyanese world civ teacher helped a Black man get a Medal of Honor while shytting on Jamaica while being married to a Jamaican Indian woman. I think if I called his wife a white liva girl he would've given me an F

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
I don't want to dox myself but my Indian Guyanese world civ teacher helped a Black man get a Medal of Honor while shytting on Jamaica while being married to a Jamaican Indian woman. I think if I called his wife a white liva girl he would've given me an F

Facts but I don’t fukk with Indian Guyanese like that. Trinis I do because their Indians are more mixed in. If you think Trini Indians are bad then Guyanese is a whole other level. I wouldn’t even want to move into their communities at all.

I have a white friend who went to school with an indo Guyanese dude in the BX. He told me the dude would always talk shyt about black people.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Facts but I don’t fukk with Indian Guyanese like that. Trinis I do because their Indians are more mixed in. If you think Trini Indians are bad then Guyanese is a whole other level. I wouldn’t even want to move into their communities at all.

I have a white friend who went to school with an indo Guyanese dude in the BX. He told me the dude would always talk shyt about black people.

That's funny because I went to MEPS (the place where they give you a test to join the military) with an Indo guyanese chick who grew up in an obviously all white area you didn't know the difference between a banana and a plantain.

That being said I knew another one in college who married a Black man so there's that.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Plenty of people outside of DC I have heard of it, and the article in the OP tells you how significant it is if you actually read before posting nonsense.
I, along with many others in here, have never heard of it. It’s an article from a dc-centric blog, about a dc restaurant. It’s hardly some sort of national landmark. shyts diners drive ins and dives status. They also got bailed out. Why wouldn’t they make it?

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
How many black people you know named Mahaboob? He was a whole Indian. I’m thinking this was a black-owned restaurant chain :mjlol:
I admit that I was a bit taken back when I found that out too, during a visit. I was expecting someone like the “Rib” guy from House of Cards, for some reason.