Ben Simmons changed his phone number without telling anybody in Philly - SIXERS VS NETS IN PHILLY

drifter

Superstar
Daps
So... them rumors of Kyrie busting Scam's ass in 1v1s is true, right?

no, a fake account made it up and Perkins fell for it

What he said, but the word that KD (and Kyrie) was upset at Harden for coming into training camp out of shape and questioning if he wants to win is 100% real

So even if that story is fake they still either think he's washed or doesn't give a shyt about titles

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That was his face when I told him that he’s blocked. He just looked at me:dwillhuh:…and said YOU blocked ME?:dwillhuh:

I was just like “ yeah…:dame:

Very awkward car ride his son, my coworker was stuck between wanting to be “daaaaayuuuumm :gladbron:“ but it’s his dad and he knew he was mad about it so he just sat there with the:skip: face until we got back lol

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London

If he wins it sets a very dangerous precedent going forward until the next CBA. Any player can sit out until they get traded, any promising young player on a rookie contract can sit out rather than take the QO and get traded rather than risk being blackballed like the Mavs did to Noel.

shyt, even drafted prospects could sit out and demand to be traded to teams they prefer.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
If he wins it sets a very dangerous precedent going forward until the next CBA. Any player can sit out until they get traded, any promising young player on a rookie contract can sit out rather than take the QO and get traded rather than risk being blackballed like the Mavs did to Noel.

shyt, even drafted prospects could sit out and demand to be traded to teams they prefer.

Many players have sat out until they got traded and got paid.

Simmons problem was he refused to be apart of the team and I'm sure his contract has language in there that justifies fining him for all the time missed. I'm sure the 76ers legal counsel has a better idea of what they are doing than whoever Rich Paul hired as a consultant (if he even hired anyone).

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Many players have sat out until they got traded and got paid.

Simmons problem was he refused to be apart of the team and I'm sure his contract has language in there that justifies fining him for all the time missed. I'm sure the 76ers legal counsel has a better idea of what they are doing than whoever Rich Paul hired as a consultant (if he even hired anyone).
Lol @ assuming Rich Paul is incompetent for some reason.