• No difference

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Some of y'all are saying this doesn't matter but at the end of the day it's easier to get a guard sized player with the shooting skill to make up for Ben not shooting outside of 12 feet versus getting another 6'10" to do it.

If he's closer to the basket more often and getting fed in the paint, he's more of a threat and opens things up for his 1-3 men who are shooters, instead of forcing Embiid and Horford to try and be effective by shooting 10 3's between them.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I think you gotta find a way to get Al out and Shake in, so this is fine with me. Idk if Shake is quite good enough to set up anything other than a Ben/Joel PnR, but its not like Philly runs many sets anyway. If your primary play is PnR and ~10% of the time, you need something different, then Ben, as his shooting currently is, can definitely work

This is obviously a move on Brett Brown. He knows if the Sixers under achieve its in his ass this time. I like the move. Apparently Shake Milton balled on a good Clippers team, hopefully all the momentum he had carry’s over in pt2 of the season. This basically turns Ben into Blake Griffin with better handles. Ben is big and strong enough to bang with most 4’s but I don’t know if his body will hold up. The Sixers are always a threat in the east especially once they get their shot together.
his injuries are definitely something that could be mentioned more than they are when it comes to the Joel ultimatum. Like he's not anywhere as bad, but he isn't an iron man either. And you'd think with way more running, cutting, exclusively acting around the rim, his injury sheet could only get worse :yeshrug:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I always thought he would be a better 4, kind of like Draymond without the ability to guard 5s. I think Simmons is strong enough to guard 4 though. Horford at 4 is just stupid in today's NBA, they should have never gave him the contract.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Ya'll telling me a all star level center has never been able to play with a power forward that can't shoot?
Tim Duncan spent most of his career doing that. Simmons is better than Dajuan Blair,
Their problem isn't them two, it's the fact that they don't have a parker and ginobli to stack on top of that.
They need to focus on the rest of the lineup, get players that complement Simmons and Embiid.
You don't need all 5 players to be able to shoot.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Ya'll telling me a all star level center has never been able to play with a power forward that can't shoot?
Tim Duncan spent most of his career doing that. Simmons is better than Dajuan Blair,
Their problem isn't them two, it's the fact that they don't have a parker and ginobli to stack on top of that.
They need to focus on the rest of the lineup, get players that complement Simmons and Embiid.
You don't need all 5 players to be able to shoot.
You can't have a ball dominant player initiating the offense that a defense can double off of while they're still holding the ball.

Blair wasn't running dribble hand offs where defenses just disregarded the entire play ahead of time and focused on collapsing hard on the guy getting the ball or the next pass afterwards. They win on talent, which is awesome - but they make shyt difficult for no reason at all.

Philly should be running the East right now