Ben Simmons trade thread: Deadline a week away: 19 million he's lost so far

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
This gotta be the most irritating statement currently running on here . Y’all say this every thread:mindblown:

No it doesn’t make sense. Do y’all not watch games .

They won’t think of trading Fox for Ben

Haliburton has potential to be just as good of a playmaker & he can actually score the ball .

You go to Sacramento to poach talent. Both of those guys I value more than Simmons.

Hanging up the phone every time.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I mean he wants to play point guard, he can rack up assists, play good perimeter D, and get transition buckets but he still won't be much of an impact on a team like the Kings. I mean Draymond does that for the Warriors and they have a generational superstar, and they didn't even make the playoffs this year (health aside, everybody expected them to win one play-in game and make the playoffs as an 8th seed). Kings don't have that to where Ben would even move the needle that much. Just don't see it.

A team that finished 28th in points allowed of 30 teams couldn't use the DPoTY runner-up.... man, you guys got it :hubie:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I think Portland makes the most sense for both teams

Sixers are always gonna be a contender w/ Embiid.

Best place to look @ would be Portland and trying to get McCollum, but you trade away so much fukking defense for that. You still can't play Thybulle heavy minutes because he becomes a liability on offense.

If they don't trade him tho, they need to move him to PF immediately and start Maxey next season or get Lowry.

They should trade Dame out of respect, but since we both know they won't, this is the next best thing, see if you can build a different type of team around Dame.

With Ben they can create a great defensive team that can also get out in transition to take pressure off Dame. Will it work? Probably not, but atleast they can say they tried something new before they inevitably have to concede and move Dame.

if I’m Dame and you bring me ben Simmons would never play another game in that uniform

d3323

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Spurs make sense for him as a destination. Pop can toughen him up and they got that shooting coach Chip Englend who could work on his shooting.