Ben Stein: Black people have a ‘very deep attachment’ to feeling like ‘they’ve been victimized’

Moody

Faroole ii geeya
Daps
Reppin
Puntland
I believe even Jews find Ben Stein to be a piece of shyt.

That being said I watched the vid and he says "and they were victimized for a long time so you can see why they feel that way". It's not actually as bad as you think. But Ben Stein is still bytch made so I expect nonsense from him sometime down the road.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Lebron just mouthed a lyric that was actually praising Jews and he had to bow down and apologize. Just think about that

Exactly they don't even want their name to come out your mouth let alone criticize them on anything.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: at a Jew accusing another group of having a victim complex.

A jewish person talking about someone else being obsessed with being victimized? You gotta be kidding me

Well to be fair Jews don't actually believe they are victimized. They just use it to advance their interests.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Yes and no.

On one hand BP are victims and deserve justice for our mistreatment. On the other hand it's not an excuse for everything that doesn't go your way.

Once upon a time when I was a receptionist, I had a lady accuse me of not giving her an appointment because she was Black. :deadmanny: It was a phone conversation. She acted a whole damn fool and called me a liar. A just put her ass on hold and gave her to the manager who just told her the same thing I did and made sure to tell her I was Black. The WHITE manager thought this was the funniest thing ever.

:snoop: shyt was embarrassing. I hate when BP use racism for every little thing but don't do a damn thing to better the community.

Because I look East African, I have had this happen a few times to various degrees ie 'you're not AA so therefore you're racist if you don't give me what I want'.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Ben Stein: Black people have a ‘very deep attachment’ to feeling like ‘they’ve been victimized’

On Monday’s edition of Fox Business’ “Trish Regan Primetime,” conservative writer and actor Ben Stein complained about how African-Americans refuse to be grateful for what President Donald Trump is doing for them because they have an “attachment” to feeling like “they’ve been victimized.”

“Let me ask you, though, Ben, in this environment, we’re now looking at the lowest unemployment rate for black Americans in the history of the United States of America under none other than President Trump,” said Regan. “Is any of that loyalty starting to shift? I mean, are traditional black Democrats saying, hey, maybe the Democratic Party has failed me? Maybe I need to rethink this?”

“I wish I could say that that was true, but I don’t think it is true,” said Stein. “I don’t know why it isn’t true, but there is a very deep attachment to black people feeling like they’re the underdogs and the feeling that’s like they’ve been victimized. And for a very long time, they were the underdogs and they were being victimized, so you can see why they feel that way.”

African-American unemployment has continued the same downward trajectory under Trump that began under President Barack Obama. But at the same time, the black community has had to put up with a number of insults from the Trump administration, including a rollback of criminal justice reforms, a DOJ that supports discriminatory voting rights purges, cancellation of labor rules that would have prevented wage theft from black workers, and avoidance of affordable housing and segregation issues.

So this CAC made a disparaging comment about black folks feeling victimized, Claiming to not know why we feel victimized then admitting in the past we have been victimized. So he's basically popping racist shyt to pop racist shyt

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:oh boy. White people should never speak on black folks especially on national television. They always put there foot in there mouth on that subject.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I believe even Jews find Ben Stein to be a piece of shyt.

That being said I watched the vid and he says "and they were victimized for a long time so you can see why they feel that way". It's not actually as bad as you think. But Ben Stein is still bytch made so I expect nonsense from him sometime down the road.

Ben stein a hustler like Dennis Miller...a white boy who made money off of liberal Hollywood. Only to switch it up and go all white conservative once that liberal money dried up.