Benjamin Franklin on White America

Daps
Reppin
NULL
the sad thing is when a black man says this stuff, they call him a militant, or make jokes
people on this site laugh at the HOK threads, when they've been presented the evidence for all this shyt

white supremacy is so engraved into society now, nobody will believe this, the school system has to change and kids have to learn this from the beginning, and also learned how this stuff wasn't not being taught to the earlier generations

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Also funny, because many places in Central and Eastern Europe where the Holy Roman Army ruled STILL use the moor coat of arms for various things

http://www.fussball-im-verein.de/fiv/Fussball/3871-Team-Mannschaft-SpVgg-Zolling.html - Fussball Team using "Wappen Zolling" heraldry

Große Kreisstadt Freising, Landkreis Freising - Verwaltungsservice Bayern - Looks like a Post office?

"Freising vereint im Herzen Altbayerns, Geschichte, Weltoffenheit und bayerische Lebensart in liebenswerter Art und Weise. Selbst der gezähmte Bär im Wappen signalisiert seit Jahrhunderten Stärke, Zielstrebigkeit, Wissensdrang und Lebensfreude der Freisinger. (more information)"

"Freising united in the Heart of Old Bavaria, history, cosmopolitanism and Bavarian way of life in endearing way. Even the tame bear the coat of arms for centuries signaled strength, determination, curiosity and joy of the Freising. (more information)"

There are alot more but I lost the links...

Wanted to add this... The Holy Roman EMPEROR, Carlos V.

The cac repaint of Carlos V, Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire

CarlosV01.jpg

To cross reference the lies, in the Catedral de Lima, in Lima Peru, there's a painting that shows the Inca Kings, Holy Roman Emperor, and Spanish Kings. Carlos Quinto (Quinto spanish for V) appears on it.

Inca_kings_medi_2.jpg

Carlos_Quinto_2.jpg

The REAL Carlos V Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire

new_108b.jpg

The Internet really threw a wrench in the Cac's white washing game, now people can talk all over the world and cross referece the non-sense and get it out there :mjlol:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
the sad thing is when a black man says this stuff, they call him a militant, or make jokes
people on this site laugh at the HOK threads, when they've been presented the evidence for all this shyt

white supremacy is so engraved into society now, nobody will believe this, the school system has to change and kids have to learn this from the beginning, and also learned how this stuff wasn't not being taught to the earlier generations
I don't disagree with what your saying but I am lost at how this would change anything. Are you saying if we knew this we wouldn't be acting up in the streets, be better off financially what?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't disagree with what your saying but I am lost at how this would change anything. Are you saying if we knew this we wouldn't be acting up in the streets, be better off financially what?

You can't be this stupid, if it had no significance they never would make it oblivious and white wash the history

it has everything to do with the structure of white surpemacy

and also its THE TRUTH

why would you be against the truth being told, are you serious man

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

yes, you are lost.

a lot of our dysfunctional behaviors are rooted in us not knowing our identity and thinking the beginning of our history is slavery in America. I changed my life a LOT once I started studying and learning Black history.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You can't be this stupid, if it had no significance they never would make it oblivious and white wash the history

it has everything to do with the structure of white surpemacy

and also its THE TRUTH

why would you be against the truth being told, are you serious man
Look fakkit I was just asking a simple question and just trying to get civil convo back and this the bullshyt you reply with when I said I fukking agree. FOH and your right I must be stupid for asking a simple question when so many take themselves too fukking serious on here must be because they know what time it is off the net.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
yes, you are lost.

a lot of our dysfunctional behaviors are rooted in us not knowing our identity and thinking the beginning of our history is slavery in America. I changed my life a LOT once I started studying and learning Black history.
You another fakkit that can't read I see refer to the reply for the last dikkhead and read what I said again not like an emotional bytch.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look fakkit I was just asking a simple question and just trying to get civil convo back and this the bullshyt you reply with when I said I fukking agree. FOH and your right I must be stupid for asking a simple question when so many take themselves too fukking serious on here must be because they know what time it is off the net.

You should be upset, because what you said was stupid, and put you in your place so the next time you think about saying something stupid you won't

you making excuses as to why white supremacy should be continued, then yes you are dumb ass mothefukker

you can't see you agree me then make a damn ass statement in support of something completely opposite in the same sentence

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
You another fakkit that can't read I see refer to the reply for the last dikkhead and read what I said again not like an emotional bytch.

I can read and I answered your question without emotions, on the other and you're responding by calling me a fakkit and a bytch like an emotional bytch.

Are you saying if we knew this we wouldn't be acting up in the streets, be better off financially what?

yes, we wouldn't be acting up in the streets and we'd be better off financially. this is why poor immigrants come to America and become successful, they have a solid culture and racial pride, something "African Americans" do not.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You should be upset, because what you said was stupid, and put you in your place so the next time you think about saying something stupid you won't

you making excuses as to why white supremacy should be continued, then yes you are dumb ass mothefukker

you can't see you agree me then make a damn ass statement in support of something completely opposite in the same sentence
Im not upset at all you just don't know what the fukk you are talking about at all in regards to what I said. Show me where I said white supremacy should be continued? You can't cause I never said such. You just trying to get faux broiled online because you are feeling someway about your real life shyt. I can agree and ask what do you think the benefits in your opinion of said shyt is. fukk kinda stuff y'all on? You the one that sound stupid because are you saying that those who have made it all know of this stuff? So either get of your fukking high horse or shut the fukk up talking about I want to continue white supremacy. Again nikka show where the fukk I said anything like that stupid shyt you talking