Benjamin Franklin on White America

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
lgben.jpg

Benjamin Franklin, so called founding father of America, on the racial origins of the Black Germans:

"Why should Pennsylvania, founded by the English, become a Colony of Aliens, who will shortly be so numerous as to Germanize us instead of our Anglifying them, and will never adopt our Language or Customs, any more than they can acquire our Complexion.

24. Which leads me to add one Remark: That the Number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small. All Africa is black or tawny. Asia chiefly tawny. America (exclusive of the new Comers) wholly so. And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth. I could wish their Numbers were increased.

And while we are, as I may call it, Scouring our Planet, by clearing America of Woods, and so making this Side of our Globe reflect a brighter Light to the Eyes of Inhabitants in Mars or Venus;

why should we in the Sight of Superior Beings, darken its People? why increase the Sons of Africa (the black Germans), by Planting them in America, where we have so fair an Opportunity, by excluding all Blacks and Tawneys, of increasing the lovely White and Red? But perhaps I am partial to the Complexion of my Country, for such Kind of Partiality is natural to Mankind."

:banderas:

The old Black European civilization exposed.

1pdmyx.jpg

If you know black history in Europe, this will not surprise you.

Right around the same time the Moors of Spain began to get things going, the Moors of Germany and the Black Reich(Holy Roman Empire) dominated central and eastern Europe. Adolf Hitler was found to have black blood of the E Y chromosome haplogroup lineage and roughly one third of all white Americans are of recent African descent. This is black German blood.

The Holy Roman Empire lasted from 800-1806 AD, however the majority of the Black population in medieval Europe left in the sixteen hundreds due to wars and genocides. Almost all of them migrated to the Americas and West Africa to the point that there are few indigenous Black Europeans in Europe today. (I've also heard some that where left over where Exported during slavery to again, Americas and Carribean)

What happened to the Black European?

The black European bleached out by mixing with pale Slav and Goth immigrants from Central Asia. Many white European are not really white they are mixed out black people. Black and mulato European became a strong minority (40%) in Europe after the large migration of pale central Asian to Europe in the 6 cent CE. Pale Central Asian became 60% of the population.

(This Tapestry showing the white central asians attacking Moor Castle)
Wild_Men_and_Moors_%28Detail_09_of_12%29.jpg

02-16-800-00-18c.jpg

The first European were the black Khoisan called Grimaldi that migrated to Europe 50,000 years ago. The Greek were black and brown people.. The Roman were black and brown people. Europe until the late colonial era of the 18 cent CE was ruled by black and brown monarchs, nobilities, clergies, intellectuals and bankers.

The white masses uprising in the French revolution and the degradation of black in the African slave trade forced the black nobilities of Europe and the black European masse to mixed with the white European in order to bleach out.. Many dark skin European live in South Spain, South Italy, Romania and Bulgaria."

European-c00nery :mjpls:.

So this is why these "cacs" are so pissed at Jews & Anglo's. Theyre the real white ppl and now own the REAL power while the "Sons of Africa" as Bejamin calls them get pitched some power but are not really part of the REAL power structure.

No wonder all the damn European coat of arms of those times have Africans. The cac's and the c00n mulattos have made a good coverup :pachaha:

armoirienegreseurope6lw.jpg

10s6pg5.jpg

Bailly.jpg

Last edited:

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
"Wars and more wars, kingdoms fighting kingdoms, The Crusades, black Europeans fighting black (real) Arabs and several plagues that would decimate what was most of “olde” Europe
making it easy for the newcomers to lay siege upon the weak remaining kingdoms. The same happened in the east giving rise to the mongrel peoples of the Middle East. Blacks were supplanted and the falsifying of Europe had begun."

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
So Charlemagne and the House of Bourbon were brothers :ohhh::stopitslime:

We kicked them Spaniards asses, thats all I know. :ahh:

never heard of the moors in germany :leon:

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So Charlemagne and the House of Bourbon were brothers :ohhh::stopitslime:

We kicked them Spaniards asses, thats all I know. :ahh:

never heard of the moors in germany :leon:

We are not talking about the Islamic Moors that came with the 711 invasion, but people that were there prior to.

2dsmqm0.jpg

Those are not Islamic Moors, they are wearing chainmail not turbans or anything like that.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
"the Masons know it but they REFUSE to show it"....

Regular Lodge masons (regular freemasonry , whiteboy freemasonry) has for centuries known of the "DARK AGES" of Europe

the father of Speculative Freemasonry ..Brother Angelo Soliman who taught the mechanics of esoterisim to Mozart:

404px-Angelo_Soliman.jpg

url

Pope Benedict and his "black a moor" coat of arms...

pope-and-archbishop-of-constantinople-7.jpg

benedict_coat_of_arms.gif