Benny and Cardi B before the fame :wow:

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
glad he eventually made it because a rapper asking a stripper for a picture

:picard:

some of the pictures people were posting of Cardi when she blew up were wild.
my son from 730/Dipset had them cheeks spread in a pic congratulating her on a number 1 single. I think Bamz posted a wild one too.

go find Benny old tapes on datpiff and YouTube from like 05/06 onwards.
Jeezy and Juelz influence all over it. still had his mutton chops though.

link?

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I didn't reply to this cause I thought it was ridiculous but nikkas really started debating :dead:

I know what you meant breh but they were rappers cause they had a real fan base in Buffalo. Benny named his new shyt Tana Talk 3 cause of the impact the first 2 made in his city, according to him and WSG. At that point you gotta call them real rappers

Now Cardi was also instagram famous when she was stripping. Mad nikkas got pics with her. Cardi actually gets upset when rappers repost a old pic of them from her stripper days. This ain't a rare moment
Those tapes made no noise breh lol epitome of amateur 00’s rappers these nikkas over exaggerate their influence they do it even today whatever though :dead:

I been in and out of their city for 6, 7 years at this point and never once heard classic throwback Benny :dead:

I was talking about being an actual successful, known rapper of course he’s been grinding longer but mfs twisted it into some other shyt and derailed the thread. :dead:

Last edited: