Benny The Butcher Explains The Last Time He Saw Freddie Gibbs w/ Rory and Mal

Ty-Fife

14k Gold Slum Computer Wizard
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Dumbass Freddie :snoop:

I remember those pics where Benny pulled up with the crutches for his Grammy nom celebration. nikka done made shyt awkward with that whole Alchemist family tree that was breaking bread with each other, especially Boldy since they fukked with each other on some Midwest shyt before Boldy linked with Griselda. You can’t tell me this nikka ain’t start fukking with that yayo again. :unimpressed:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Dumbass Freddie :snoop:

I remember those pics where Benny pulled up with the crutches for his Grammy nom celebration. nikka done made shyt awkward with that whole Alchemist family tree that was breaking bread with each other, especially Boldy since they fukked with each other on some Midwest shyt before Boldy linked with Griselda. You can’t tell me this nikka ain’t start fukking with that yayo again. :unimpressed:

You should hear the way Freddie talks about all this in the Bootleg Kev interview. He acting like dudes like Benny, Ak, etc are coming for him, like he didnt start with them.

He does admit later on in the interview he jokes too much and rappers have checked him for it though - he mentions TI calling him about the snitch jokes.

The thing both of these interviews tell you tho is that this can be squashed with a conversation.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You should hear the way Freddie talks about all this in the Bootleg Kev interview. He acting like dudes like Benny, Ak, etc are coming for him, like he didnt start with them.

He does admit later on in the interview he jokes too much and rappers have checked him for it though - he mentions TI calling him about the snitch jokes.

The thing both of these interviews tell you tho is that this can be squashed with a conversation.

Benny literally said he's not having a conversation. It's beyond that point. Freddie should just go about his business..

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Maybe interviewing rappers should be their lane cause Rory and Mal are boring as fukk