Votes: 37 22.7%

• Total voters

u mad son?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Benny has already surpassed pusha in terms of quality music being put out

I always found pusha t to be hugely over rated, even with the clipse.. Beat selection was always wack and pusha spits the same verse again and again and again.

I think what puts benny infront for me is that his beat selection is better and yes he might be one diminsional with his content but his voice is gullier and he flows it better.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I don’t feel like people know what the phrase “one dimensional” means when they describe certain artists, cause neither one of Pusha and Benny are one dimensional. No Pusha album/mixtape sounds like the next. Same with Benny’s releases.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
On a technical level Pusha is a beast and a better MC

But subject matter Benny might have him beat because contrary to popular belief he does have some depth. Gives you insights into his life.. Struggles and drops some gems

He makes more relatable music rather than pure Tony Montana fantasies

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I fukk with Benny - he's one of the few dudes who says some shyt in his bars that has me :picard:and when my brain goes to think over what he just said - there's a voice in my head that says "Don't asK any questions - PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY! :damn::whoa::ufdup:"

But nah - I've really appreciated Pusha as a writer since 'Lord Willin' and respect him for doing him, regardless of shifts in trends. He's getting ready for his third decade in the game as well. Not everyone gets to that point.

Knowing that Dude is winding up to go HAM on an album full of Madlib beats right now too :feedme::whoo::wow:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
You might've case for definitely Conway and maybe Benny if we only looked at Pusha's solo career.
But with his 97-2010 career included, nope. But that would be like comparing Big Boi to someone without considering 94-06, makes zero sense

Ian Ahbaa f/ Area51

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
²15
benny ard.. honestly most of his songs sound too similar to me but to be fair i haven't checked for him much..

push has stood the test of time & is just better overall with lyrics delivery complexity..

benny got the quotables tho