Benzino arrested (TMZ video)

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
If a fine PAWG cop pulls you over you know you did that shyt. Take the L with grace.
HKbbOf3.png

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always wonder that too...like what made you want to run my plate? If I was a 65 year old white guy driving a Volkswagen would you have ran my plate?

They clearly, blatantly profile. Benzino has to handle his legal situations so he is obviously in the wrong there, but I hear where he's coming from

Sinister

Banned
Daps
I always wonder that too...like what made you want to run my plate? If I was a 65 year old white guy driving a Volkswagen would you have ran my plate?

They clearly, blatantly profile. Benzino has to handle his legal situations so he is obviously in the wrong there, but I hear where he's coming from
If everything is legit you have nothing to worry about.

Benzino is a known public figure with a criminal past. It's not like he's a nobody.

If you're going to condemn profiling when it's wrong you better applaud it when people turn out to be correct.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Peep how Benzino tried to keep the street nicca in him suppressed at first...tried to be cool and collected. "Yes ma'am" type shyt. By the end of the video he was yelling at ol' girl to suck his dyck.

When them cuffs actually get on you and you in the back of a squad car though...that changes your whole way of thinking.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Dude was too emotional. He coulda pulled that cop bytch if he played it cool. IDK why cats always wanna hold court in the street. :snoop:
Hard not to get emotional when the punk as cops aint playing they position, and Zino aint get loud until he was cuffed on a warrant and they aint tell him about, no rights read or nothing.......

Cop loving cac:ufdup: