Benzino arrested (TMZ video)

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
I have had my plates run at a phucking gas station while filling up. Best advice I can give is to take care of ya shyt - that way you can't get harrassed. Dont give them a reason.
Got my shyt ran by a fakkit ass state boy while I was on the side of the road cuz my alternator died. Turned out I had a warrant for not paying a fee I didn't even knew existed. I'm like fifty miles from the county where the warrant was issued and even he didn't think they were come all the way out and get me. Those bytches did :pacspit:.

killacal

Banned
Daps
If everything is legit you have nothing to worry about.

Benzino is a known public figure with a criminal past. It's not like he's a nobody.

If you're going to condemn profiling when it's wrong you better applaud it when people turn out to be correct.
:gucci:That's not how civil liberties work this isn't the 3rd reich :mjlol:

I love how cacs expose themselves... they'll say the most unamerican shyt imaginable if they can use it to condemn a nikka :mjlol:

fukking fakkit:stopitslime:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
If a fine PAWG cop pulls you over you know you did that shyt. Take the L with grace.
HKbbOf3.png

I should neg u for this post :ufdup:

Making me watch this shyt :gucci:

Vid didn't even show what she look like :dahell:

And possible :mjpls:

Sinister

Banned
Daps
@Sinister You're too big and too black to think police are going to be on your side if you ever get into some shyt
Police shouldn't be there to take sides.

They are supposed to work for the government to keep peace and punish criminality.

The laws are so ridiculous and the courts are so bad that enforcing law to the letter is impractical and useless.

I've literally seen cops pull over and search people with no probable cause or warrant, been threatened by police etc.

But when you have a fukking warrant I feel you have no leg to stand on. Innocent law abiding citizens are not the same as criminals.

Sinister

Banned
Daps
:gucci:That's not how civil liberties work this isn't the 3rd reich :mjlol:

I love how cacs expose themselves... they'll say the most unamerican shyt imaginable if they can use it to condemn a nikka :mjlol:

fukking fakkit:stopitslime:
I'm not even half white...but somewhere near there.

My opinions are based on actions not skin color.

fukk you.