Bernie "Paper Tiger Fraud" Sanders delays single payer healthcare bill until AFTER GOP plan debate

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
seems it would best to unveil it after the gop plan since it's obviously not getting through anything. if the GOP plan squeaks by it will pick up more coverage in the outrage that follows, if the R plan falls flat it will be seen as one of the few tenable options moving forward. win/win

just watched that clip, jake asked that question like we are still in campaign mode. pretty stupid. like this thread..

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Its fine to be full of shyt.

Glad you agree.

He's going to have a Medicare 4 All Bill that's fully paid for and you're mad as hell. :umad: And Elizabeth Warren has already come out saying Medicare 4 All is the only viable longterm solution.

PLUS, John Conyers' Medicare 4 All Bill in the House has been co-signed from over half the Democratic caucus :yes:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
He's going to have a Medicare 4 All Bill that's fully paid for and you're mad as hell. :umad: And Elizabeth Warren has already come out saying Medicare 4 All is the only viable longterm solution.

PLUS, John Conyers' Medicare 4 All Bill in the House has been co-signed from over half the Democratic caucus :yes:

Can't wait man!

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
The son of a bytch caught up the car and doesn't know what to do with it.

Who'd have thunk it?

ANOTHER exposure of the fraudulent big-talking fraud.

There is utterly no leadership from this guy when it counts.

@GzUp @wire28 @Atlrocafella @Blessed Is the Man @ezrathegreat @Jello Biafra[/USER [USER=17340]@humble forever @Darth Nubian @General Mills @88m3 @GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy![/USER]
Remember When Napolean aka 4d 6f 6e 65 79 Sh!tted On Black Folks For Supporting Mike Brown.?

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I ain't gonna lie, Bernie been kinda exposing himself as something else since he's been gettin that shine.

I honestly don't think he's really built for all the talk that he puts out. I mean it's REAL easy to talk about shyt, but when you have to put up...that's when you see what ppl are really made of.

we'll see :manny:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda