Bernie "Paper Tiger Fraud" Sanders delays single payer healthcare bill until AFTER GOP plan debate

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I ain't gonna lie, Bernie been kinda exposing himself as something else since he's been gettin that shine.

I honestly don't think he's really built for all the talk that he puts out. I mean it's REAL easy to talk about shyt, but when you have to put up...that's when you see what ppl are really made of.

we'll see :manny:

He's the most popular active politician in the country right now. He has already put out a Medicare 4 All legislation before. And he's busy opposing the GOP's disgusting bill.

When he puts out his bill, a couple of Dems will cosponsor or sign on. It's going to be a big rallying pitch for constituents in other states.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
He's the most popular active politician in the country right now. He has already put out a Medicare 4 All legislation before. And he's busy opposing the GOP's disgusting bill.

When he puts out his bill, a couple of Dems will cosponsor or sign on. It's going to be a big rallying pitch for constituents in other states.
I was pro bernie from the start...now with all his talk, I'm in wait and see mode.

I'm hoping the can build off his popularity, and in all honesty I'd love to see him break off and create a real third party movement with all his popularity and support.

but yea, I'm just waiting to see what he does now...

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
I was pro bernie from the start...now with all his talk, I'm in wait and see mode.

I'm hoping the can build off his popularity, and in all honesty I'd love to see him break off and create a real third party movement with all his popularity and support.

All what talk?

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bernie is a politician just like all the others. he will eventually disappoint even his most strident supporters, but I have no idea why delaying release of his own bill until after the GOP plan crashes and burns means he's a fraud.

no plan submitted by anyone who isn't a GOP leader is going to get even a whiff of consideration.

secondly, why would you put out a single payer bill that you know the GOP will immediately use as a rallying cry to pass their bullshyt "repeal/replace?" strategically it would be insane. you would immediately take the pressure and negative attention away from the GOP shytshow.

NEVER INTERFERE WITH THE ENEMY WHEN HE'S IN THE PROCESS OF DESTROYING HIMSELF!

Nap with that Hillary School of Strategic Failure thinking...:lolbron:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
bernie is a politician just like all the others. he will eventually disappoint even his most strident supporters, but I have no idea why delaying release of his own bill until after the GOP plan crashes and burns means he's a fraud.

no plan submitted by anyone who isn't a GOP leader is going to get even a whiff of consideration.

secondly, why would you put out a single payer bill that you know the GOP will immediately use as a rallying cry to pass their bullshyt "repeal/replace?" strategically it would be insane. you would immediately take the pressure and negative attention away from the GOP shytshow.

NEVER INTERFERE WITH THE ENEMY WHEN HE'S IN THE PROCESS OF DESTROYING HIMSELF!

Nap with that Hillary School of Strategic Failure thinking...:lolbron:
This is supposed to be an ally? :francis:

@GzUp @wire28 @Atlrocafella @Blessed Is the Man @ezrathegreat @Jello Biafra[/USER @humble forever @Darth Nubian @General Mills @88m3 @GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy!

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

There really isn't space for a major third party in the US.

It would take years--and most difficult of all, major concessions from Democrats and the GOP--to build the federal and state-level infrastructure to support a true third party.

Basically, the only way a third party could grow to the size and scale of the two we have now is if the Dems and GOP want that to happen, and they both have ZERO incentive to create challengers to themselves. They'd much rather co-op political movements to further their goals. See: The Tea Party, the Occupy movement, the Moral Majority/Religious Right, and to an extent the Civil Rights movement (and it's antithesis). :francis:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
There really isn't space for a major third party in the US.

It would take years--and most difficult of all, major concessions from Democrats and the GOP--to build the federal and state-level infrastructure to support a true third party.

Basically, the only way a third party could grow to the size and scale of the two we have now is if the Dems and GOP want that to happen, and they both have ZERO incentive to create challengers to themselves. They'd much rather co-op political movements to further their goals. See: The Tea Party, the Occupy movement, the Moral Majority/Religious Right, and to an extent the Civil Rights movement (and it's antithesis). :francis:
honestly, I think the political landscape has changed so much over the last two years that many ppl would support it. I mean if you think about it, they just elected a third party candidate.
Bernie was always a third party guy and look at the popularity and following he has.

now would be the time to jump all over it, cuz right now neither party is garnering much favor with the ppl.

Ppl need to start looking at the future and stop worrying about "well they ain't gonna win in the next election so why bother" type dismissiveness.

first they need to establish a REAL third option then they can start building. right now its just shytty offshoots of the two powerhouses with no real chance at making much change. one takes, the other gives, and vice versa, they just flipflop whenever someone else is in power. no one really gets ahead.

let the ppl speak with their vote.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
To play the devils advocate for a minute how is what Bernie is doing any different than the GOP?

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Obama even says the ACA needs work

The ACA is not perfect. People like you keep acting like it is. And you conveniently keep forgetting it is a Nixon era GOP idea, trumpeted by the Heritage Foundation in the first place.

If my options are the ACA or nothing.... I think I know what I'm going to stick with