Bernie Sanders: Hillary needs to get away from the personality stuff with Trump; FOCUS ON THE ISSUES

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That's what Sanders wants her to counter.

Like Bernie or not, he sticks by his guns and he routinely makes his GOP colleagues look stupid on Capitol Hill.

But I mean, if Trump starts throwing insults around and she doesn't respond, people will take it as "Damn, Trump burned her so bad she couldn't even respond", etc.

It's stupid but that's the level of discourse we're at these days. :francis:

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She released some mental health plan that got absolutely no play in the media. The media is not interested in discussing policy at all, just like when they were discussing poverty in the inner cities they simply reported it as a pivot and not whether just saying school choice and taxes will solve the issue. Democrats still believe Kerry made a mistake in allowing the swiftboat stuff to go on with no challenge for a long time with no challenge. You can never overestimate the public's interest in wonky policy discourse, the Republicans get that hence their analogies of a Government budget equivalent to a household budget or that they need laws only written on one page because it overly simplifies complex issues.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I don't agree with Bernie on the "protest" vote thing but he's sticking to his belief that Clinton will abide by the platform

I just hope the lesser evil types will be ready to primary her when she flips the script on them sometime around year 2.
Alan Grayson 2020 :banderas: