Bernie Sanders on Puerto Rico & Vulture Funds Ripping Them Off (Video Clip)

MusicConsulting

All Star
Daps
:banderas:Bernz da Gawd strikes again.....

You see how he did that rundown? :win:Bernz snatches the issues that no one is talking about they are trying to sweep under the rug. "Not one word on sustainable energy" That's the sound of a mainly unbought candidate. PR get your solar on.....w/ that Bernz motivate:salute: stimulus. :whew:

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Quit taking on debt you cant pay.:manny:

And why aren't we talking about Obama turning his back on them a couple days ago?

Treasury was talking about a bond to refinance PR and Obama put a stop to it.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

And why aren't we talking about Obama turning his back on them a couple days ago?

I think I saw the White House is putting something before congress to sign off on to deal with the issue.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
I think I saw the White House is putting something before congress to sign off on to deal with the issue.

I tried to edit my initial post but the Treasury proposed a bond to take out the current financing and Obama said no. He's proposing letting their citizens be eligible for the federal earned income tax credit or something.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

the problem (if you consider it one) is that as a territory, they can't restructure their debt like states can.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I tried to edit my initial post but the Treasury proposed a bond to take out the current financing and Obama said no. He's proposing letting their citizens be eligible for the federal earned income tax credit or something.

odd I don't see that helping...

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
the problem (if you consider it one) is that as a territory, they can't restructure their debt like states can.

True. I'd have to ask this chick I know about the situation. All she does is muni bonds and she knows all about it.

Bernie and Elizabeth are essentially denying the realities of math with their comments.

MusicConsulting

All Star
Daps

I don't think it is that easy to just say "Stop taking the debt you cant pay" Utilities must be paid for, these corporations ...have really done a number creating this psychology that everything is under control and the working class must remain docile. We have to say no eventually.

Corporations are still under this illusion that fossil fuels like Coal are great for other places of the world. Here's an example of the road that we can't go on anymore.

140327-kendrick-coal-india-04.jpg

What you are looking at is an indian coal mine in Jharkhand, India. Notice two things, the size of that coal and the fact the boy has no protection gear. This is the nature of a sociopath who would create a result like this. Now let's talk about the diseases this boy is going to be facing because Corporate mentality has derailed itself off farther than anything we can imagine.

This one got me as well:

140327-kendrick-coal-india-01.jpg

Notice no gear, no lights, no helmet, coverd in dust........... Bernie is a perfect example of someone we need more of in this country. Because if we aren't careful, we could have same "worker conditions" that India is having at this moment.

These are just glimpses into the madness we are veering towards. And this is not even the tip of the iceberg.... This level of greed can't be sustained, Domingo. The workers around the world are really running on fumes, I hope you understand that fully.

MusicConsulting

All Star
Daps
odd I don't see that helping...
It is amazing to me to see people reason this level of maddening greed & then at the same time to see these companies get special treatment when operations end up failing miserably. It really is revealing, imo.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
It is amazing to me to see people reason this level of maddening greed & then at the same time to see these companies get special treatment when operations end up failing miserably. It really is revealing, imo.

PR is a territory of the US. Its a complicated situation...so to make solar work they need.tons of tax credits from the US to make it plausible. As in this renewable energy would cost a lot more debt to make this work.

I'm sorry it has to work this way. In the future it will probably favor these "renewable energies"....but not now.

Like I said coal is cheap....im sorry this offends everyone's virgin hippy ears in here but that's reality.

Tate

Kae☭ernick Loyalist
Daps
PR is a territory of the US. Its a complicated situation...so to make solar work they need.tons of tax credits from the US to make it plausible. As in this renewable energy would cost a lot more debt to make this work.

I'm sorry it has to work this way. In the future it will probably favor these "renewable energies"....but not now.

Like I said coal is cheap....im sorry this offends everyone's virgin hippy ears in here but that's reality.

Coals cheap but it's not extremely profitable. A lot of these mine/plant closings you've seen throughout the U.S. aren't so much a result of new energy regs per se as these energy companies not seeing the long term gain in building new facilities.

Coal could provide very cheap energy to almost all of the world if we really wanted to, but it's limits are as much market based as anything. And it truly is just horrible for the environment on all levels.

You'd agree that ultimately it's smarter to heavily invest on renewables now, even if you take a loss in the interim, though wouldn't you?