Besides death, what's the biggest L a protagonist ever took in a TV series?

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Theon's entire life, if he's considered a protagonist. He did have POV chapters in the books.

game of throne spoilers
His dad giving him away to the man that killed his brothers and forced his dad to submit

Growing up as a hostage and being reminded by random visitors that he was the Stark's bytch

Finally going home and realizing nobody cares about him or respects him, even poor fisherman

Trying to be suave by feeling up a girl, only to find out it was his sister

Finding out his sister is treated as his fathers "only son", and being ethered by her in front of everyone at the docks

Deciding to betray his only friend Robb so he could impress his father by capturing Winterfell, and not even having little Bran respect or fear him

Falling for some p*ssy and somehow losing a cripple, 5-year old, and retard, the only thing keeping him in power

Failing to give the man that trained him to fight a clean death because he couldn't properly swing a sword

Giving a final speech to "his men" to die in a blaze of glory, and being knocked out with one hit from the guy that convinced him to betray his friends in the first place

And then the entire sequence of events that led him to becoming Reek

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Theon getting his dikk chopped off:ehh:
Theon's entire life, if he's considered a protagonist. He did have POV chapters in the books.

game of throne spoilers
His dad giving him away to the man that killed his brothers and forced his dad to submit

Growing up as a hostage and being reminded by random visitors that he was the Stark's bytch

Finally going home and realizing nobody cares about him or respects him, even poor fisherman

Trying to be suave by feeling up a girl, only to find out it was his sister

Finding out his sister is treated as his fathers "only son", and being ethered by her in front of everyone at the docks

Deciding to betray his only friend Robb so he could impress his father by capturing Winterfell, and not even having little Bran respect or fear him

Falling for some p*ssy and somehow losing a cripple, 5-year old, and retard, the only thing keeping him in power

Failing to give the man that trained him to fight a clean death because he couldn't properly swing a sword

Giving a final speech to "his men" to die in a blaze of glory, and being knocked out with one hit from the guy that convinced him to betray his friends in the first place

And then the entire sequence of events that led him to becoming Reek
This!!!

I'm sorry OP but you should've had this shyt in your first post nikka.

And everyone else who posted, Theon Greyjoy lost so hard, the L's y'all posted pale in comparison.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
This!!!

I'm sorry OP but you should've had this shyt in your first post nikka.

And everyone else who posted, Theon Greyjoy lost so hard, the L's y'all posted pale in comparison.

I think @Silkk has the best choice so far. Theon is an important character, but Dawson literally had the title of his show named after him. He is the main protagonist yet he suffered the worse L's on his show. He didn't even mention how Dawson's girlfriend dumped him for a gay guy:damn:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I think @Silkk has the best choice so far. Theon is an important character, but Dawson literally had the title of his show named after him. He is the main protagonist yet he suffered the worse L's on his show. He didn't even mention how Dawson's girlfriend dumped him for a gay guy:damn:
Hell naw. I'd rather get dumped for a gay guy than have my dikk chopped off and the dude who did it eating a sausage in front of me acting like he's eating it.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
i ain't seen GOT yet :hubie:
It's one giant show of L's

Everybody taking them.

I forgot about the dude that fought the Mountain for revenge for the raping and killing of his family... And he was winning most of the duel with swag. Only to die one of the worse deaths in TV history:mjlol:

GOT is a top 10 show foreal

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
i ain't seen GOT yet :hubie:

It's one giant show of L's

Everybody taking them.

I forgot about the dude that fought the Mountain for revenge for the raping and killing of his family... And he was winning most of the duel with swag. Only to die one of the worse deaths in TV history:mjlol:

GOT is a top 10 show foreal
This is all you need to be sold on watching GOT @O.T.I.S.

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Ozbeecher.jpg