Besides the ever-growing population of f*ckboys, is anybody else's city have this issue with clowns?

Buzzed Lightyear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WANE) A bus driver with Fort Wayne Community Schools called police Thursday morning after a person dressed in a full clown costume approached as many as 11 students at a bus stop and scared them.

A Fort Wayne police car sits near a bus stop at the corner of Oxford and Winter where students said a person in a clown costume walked up and scared them on the morning of September 29, 2016.
The students were near the intersection of Oxford and Winter waiting to be taken to South Wayne Elementary School when person wearing the clown outfit walked up. The costume featured red hair, a red nose and long, sharp teeth. The person then took off on foot, north on Winter Street.

“It’s a pretty low threshold of fun if you think scaring children is fun,” Fort Wayne Community Schools spokesperson Krista Stockman said.

Fort Wayne police say they’ll monitor bus stops in the area on Friday. An officer told a NewsChannel 15 videographer that if the person had been caught, he or she would have been told simply to “knock it off.” Police said it’s not against the law to dress up and scare people, so people caught won’t face fines or be arrested.

People report being chased by clowns in 2 Ohio cities[/paste:font]
Stockman said the students did the right thing by telling an adult.

“For us that’s the biggest message for parents and for kids is whenever they see anything that makes them fell uncomfortable or scared then they should let an adult know and right now it happens to be these creepy clowns,” Stockman said.

The clown sighting is one of many that have been reported in several states over the past several weeks. For 90-year-old Francis Kelly who spent decades devoting his life to the profession, it’s personal.

“You don’t jump out like that and scare people at school like that. We never did that. It’s against the rules,” Kelly said.

As for other who clown for a living, Kelly said stunts like the ones happening all across the country will likely hurt the industry.

“It’s going to hurt people who clown because people are going to get scared of clowns and they don’t want to have them anymore. That’s what happened the last time with the movie ‘It’. We had a little problem with that back then because they didn’t want to hire clowns after they seen that,” Kelly said.

Bus driver calls police after clown scares kids at Fort Wayne bus stop
This shyt is weird yet funny.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Caligula

a bene placito
Daps
lNE2It7.gif

tumblr_ne4838UGAE1tltaqwo1_500.gif

Buzzed Lightyear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People out here thinking it's white supremacists, talking about shooting them & everything. LOL!!!

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
the county next to mines(pasco) has seen 3 and the schools was put on alert yesterday...I hope somebody beats them or shoots them

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Now this is why I'm scared to move far once my money gets right. I worry about my mom anytime she's at home alone because of creeps like this. I'm a make sure there are cameras around once I'm gone. But so far we don't have a clown issue where I'm at. But I will definitely be on alert.