Best Date Experience

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Had any good dates that really stood out?

-I think this dude closing his restaurant early and cooking me his signature falafel and us watching World Cup was a very sweet memory.

-Bike riding and exploring the city then shopping for groceries and going back to his place to cook was perfect. Really gave me insights into him as a person and just felt natural.

What are some of your best dates u gone on? Chemistry popping? They were really considerate...ect

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
-Bike riding and exploring the city then shopping for groceries and going back to his place to cook was perfect. Really gave me insights into him as a person and just felt natural.
I feel like those types of dates, doing multiples different activities back to back and kinda spending the say together, are the best when both of you are really vibing.

I had several like that and they always feel great. One of them was with this foreign girl who I met at my favorite restaurant, then we hung out in the city window shopping, then we looked for a cinema, no interesting movie so we sat at a Café, then visited a Virtual Reality room and had a blast. Several hours spent together allow to really have a dive in someone's personality

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
She took me to cook out in the morning after smashing

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I feel like those types of dates, doing multiples different activities back to back and kinda spending the say together, are the best when both of you are really vibing.

I had several like that and they always feel great. One of them was with this foreign girl who I met at my favorite restaurant, then we hung out in the city window shopping, then we looked for a cinema, no interesting movie so we sat at a Café, then visited a Virtual Reality room and had a blast. Several hours spent together allow to really have a dive in someone's personality
Doesn't that feel amazing:wow:
Good stuff babe!

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
My first date with my ex we just went to this dope restaurant had an amazing time .

Then we didn’t want the day to end so we went to grab desert at cheese cake :mjlol:.

Also one day she told me to get dressed and took me to some pumpkin patch it was so much fun :pachaha:.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
My first date with my ex we just went to this dope restaurant had an amazing time .

Then we didn’t want the day to end so we went to grab desert at cheese cake :mjlol:.

Also one day she told me to get dressed and took me to some pumpkin patch it was so much fun :pachaha:.
Why is this sooo fukking cute?:wub:
It's cool to catch dudes off guard b/c ya'll are hashtag #stoicgang always...

Ezra

Daps
:mjtf::deadmanny:Why ya'll gotta inject miserable fukk energy into everything?

Just be happy and share...unless u got chicks doing straight demonic shyt for you...:whoa:then yeah no don't kiss and tell.
Lol!
People who cant get anyone to go on dates w them turn into miserable fukks

:yeshrug:

ATownD19

The Black King You Love To Hate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Universe
Vegan restaurant & wine shopping followed by netflix...we could literally feel the electricity between each other by just walking and chatting.

BEN23

All Star
Daps
:mjtf::deadmanny:Why ya'll gotta inject miserable fukk energy into everything?

Just be happy and share...unless u got chicks doing straight demonic shyt for you...:whoa:then yeah no don't kiss and tell.
Lol!

y'all know i am joking right....im on this site too:martin: