Best Final Fantasy game?

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
:what:

The video shows it clearly being in his shoulder and he fell off a damn parade float.

Watch the entire :34-:39 sequence. That shyt is through his chest near the armpit and coming out near the middle of his back.

Not saying it's impossible for someone to survive that but :patrice:

It's def not his shoulder

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
I love all the FF from PS and up, but final fantasy 6 got it hands down. Best character ensemble in any video game PERIOD. I really wish they remake the game in next gen glory with all the towns/cities being HUGE to explore but still keep the jrpg elements and esper system.

:mjcry:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I love all the FF from PS and up, but final fantasy 6 got it hands down. Best character ensemble in any video game PERIOD. I really wish they remake the game in next gen glory with all the towns/cities being HUGE to explore but still keep the jrpg elements and esper system.

:mjcry:

For sure 6 is the best. It was the only time I had trouble picking a party because there were so many ppl I liked in that game. I usually ran with Locke, Terra, Sabin, Edgar. But Shadow/Cyan/Celes and Setzer were also dope. :wow:

I really liked 12 for the game play. Honestly, I think 13 shoulda been more like 12 a perhaps it would have been a better game to play. 12 had some really good boss battles that really work well. The hunts sidequests give that game alot of replayability.

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
Because he's a fukkboy and a religious hipocrite.

For the most part, he wanted to keep it 100 at all times and cape for Yevon. That's like a lot of devout believers in a religion.:yeshrug:But I do think he was on some fukk shyt when he was blaming the Al Bhed for no reason.

Chappu should've done that prayer. :ufdup:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
For the most part, he wanted to keep it 100 at all times and cape for Yevon. That's like a lot of devout believers in a religion.:yeshrug:But I do think he was on some fukk shyt when he was blaming the Al Bhed for no reason.

Chappu should've done that prayer. :ufdup:

Wakka is the fukkboy of fukkboys. Even Yuna had to be like "nikka chill i'm half Al Bhed" :what: He was wack as fukk in battle, a multitude of blitzball players where better (btw Blitzball and Triple Triad are the best minigames in all of FF) and he STILL got to knock up Lulu.

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
Wakka is the fukkboy of fukkboys. Even Yuna had to be like "nikka chill i'm half Al Bhed" :what: He was wack as fukk in battle, a multitude of blitzball players where better (btw Blitzball and Triple Triad are the best minigames in all of FF) and he STILL got to knock up Lulu.

Speaking on Lulu... It must hurt your soul on some level that your wife wouldn't have even fukked with you if your brother wasn't dead. That woman took zero bullshyt lmao.