Best Game of Thrones fighter? No Spoilers.

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
You gotta put the Mountain at the top. In medieval combat, strength is more important than anything.
Definitely. When full plate armor appeared strength and size became the most important thing next to specialized weaponry(such as the poleaxe). There's not much swords can do against plate armor.

If the fighting was realistic - which it isn't in GOT - Gregor could just rush any opponent, wrestle him to the ground and jam his dagger through the helmet eyeslit. Not even Sandor could do much. It's not a question of skill. Gregor is just a freak. He should not exist in a medieval world.

eMDee92i

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Paris/Chi
Was explaining this to my girl yesterday. Jamie/Loras' skill have been way understated on the show. Especially Loras. When you talk about him with a show watcher they just go "oh the fakkit :mjlol:" when this dude is sposed to be the Kobe to Jamie's Mike as far as fighting.

teacher

All Star
Daps
Was explaining this to my girl yesterday. Jamie/Loras' skill have been way understated on the show. Especially Loras. When you talk about him with a show watcher they just go "oh the fakkit :mjlol:" when this dude is sposed to be the Kobe to Jamie's Mike as far as fighting.

Brieene is Cynthia cooper? Cuz didn't she body him in the books as well?

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
the mountain 1
the hound 1a
khal drogo 2
barristan selmy 3(he would be 1 if he was younger)
red viper 4
jamie lannister 5

the mountain and the hound are shaq and wilt chamberlain in their prime. nobody fukking with them not even a little bit. the mountain fukking holds a 2 handed greatsword with 1 hand! the hound the only one that can take him but thats only cause he hates him so much.

everybody else is second tier.

barristan selmy and jamie could have probably killed him in their prime but thats about it.

Last edited:
Daps
Brieene is Cynthia cooper? Cuz didn't she body him in the books as well?

If I recall he wasn't really 100%, he was weak from being locked up for weeks n shyt. But Brienne is a freak no doubt :whoo:

Nah, Brienne bodied Loras, too.

Anybody trumping up Jamie is going off the books and ignoring what show has shown us. He's overrated. He was certainly on a pedestal by everyone on the show, but his legacy has been eroded every time he's picked up a sword. Now Bronn's bullying his bytch ass :mjlol:

:troll:

Bronn's been the most impressive fighter judging strictly from the fights we've seen. Too
bad we didn't get to see him fight the hound before Stannis sailed in. My money was on Bronn.

Including reputation, I'd say Ser Barristan.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Nah, Brienne bodied Loras, too.

Anybody trumping up Jamie is going off the books and ignoring what show has shown us. He's overrated. He was certainly on a pedestal by everyone on the show, but his legacy has been eroded every time he's picked up a sword. Now Bronn's bullying his bytch ass :mjlol:

:troll:

Bronn's been the most impressive fighter judging strictly from the fights we've seen.

Including reputation, I'd say Ser Barristan.

i feel u on jamie. if we going strictly off the show, he's not even top 10. but if we going off the show, remember that the mountain cut a horse's head off in one swipe and then almost killed the hound in 1 on 1. also we have seen the hound body more people than anybody else on the show. onle he's scared of fire.

i gotta say, the worst fighter has to be beric dondarrion :mjlol: homey been killed like 6 times already. cant win a fight for shyt.

Daps
i feel u on jamie. if we going strictly off the show, he's not even top 10. but if we going off the show, remember that the mountain cut a horse's head off in one swipe and then almost killed the hound in 1 on 1. also we have seen the hound body more people than anybody else on the show. onle he's scared of fire.

i gotta say, the worst fighter has to be beric dondarrion :mjlol: homey been killed like 6 times already. cant win a fight for shyt.

LMAO. Tryna blame his L's on what the Lord of Light wills :lolbron:

I started to put the hound over Ser Baristan, cuz in terms of reputation and what they've actually shown us, the hound is beastly....But his most impressive shown bout came against a nikka who was killed 5 times before. :patrice:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
LMAO. I started to put the hound over Ser Baristan, cuz in terms of reputation and what they've actually shown us, the hound is beastly....But his most impressive shown bout came against a nikka who was killed 5 times before. :patrice:

true but he also been a beast in battle (blackwater) and then he's killed a few dudes on the road. every time he's fought he's been outnumbered and nikkas still get their guts spilled all over the ground.

Daps
true but he also been a beast in battle (blackwater) and then he's killed a few dudes on the road. every time he's fought he's been outnumbered and nikkas still get their guts spilled all over the ground.

Good point. I'll put the hound over him.

I'm pretty much trumping Ser Barristan up off his rep plus the one time he picked up a sword and put the fear of God in those Kingsguards' faces. That is the only time we really saw him come close to fighting, right?

I can't help but wonder what Bronn's rep would be if he had a famous last name, tho.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ

Loras is a great fighter skillwise but the dude is just young and cocky. But that being said, he has achieved a lot for a guy so young.

Also y'all are kind of underestimating Sir Barriston, I think he and the Hound would be nearly a wash, though the hound is like 20 years younger, that might give him the edge.