Best Rapper Alive - 1995 (IF YOUR MVP CHOICE ISN'T ON POLL, MAKE A REQUEST IN THREAD)

Who is the MVP of 1995?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Voted Pac, as he dropped Me Against The World. Had 1 of the greatest Hip Hop songs on it in Dear Mama too.

Others I enjoyed that year...

K-Rino, who dropped an excellent album in Danger Zone.

KRS-One.

Bone Thugs.

Guru.

Fat Joe

Grand Puba

Spice 1.

Coolio.

And a bunch of others already on the poll, could easily have voted Prodigy as they arguably had the best album that year in The Infamous but obviously Havoc was a big contributer to that too so It's less verses than someone doing a full solo album.

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
I was dreading this 1995 & 1996 list...just too many classic by upper echelon rappers :noah:

Infamous is my favourite album from that year, followed by closely by OB4CL & Liquid Swordz.

But i think GZA rapping was slightly better then Prodigy, so I'm going to have to slide with GZA

don't forget to poll vote
:win:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
OBFCL is my favorite album but RZA and Ghost were just as responsible as Rae. Even tho RTD dropped in 94 its impact wasn't really felt till 95. One More Chance remix might've been the biggest song of the year plus he released Who Shot Ya and gave us the Junior Mafia album that has two more classic singles. As deep as 95 was it was Bigs year

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I was dreading this 1995 & 1996 list...just too many classic by upper echelon rappers :noah:

Infamous is my favourite album from that year, followed by closely by OB4CL & Liquid Swordz.

But i think GZA rapping was slightly better then Prodigy, so I'm going to have to slide with GZA
Does GZA have classic iconic verses like P does on Shook Ones Pt 2 though?
Or these songs?

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
OBFCL is my favorite album but RZA and Ghost were just as responsible as Rae. Even tho RTD dropped in 94 its impact wasn't really felt till 95. One More Chance remix might've been the biggest song of the year plus he released Who Shot Ya and gave us the Junior Mafia album that has two more classic singles. As deep as 95 was it was Bigs year

but the way we were going about it is that all that RTD leftover stuff would be considered for 1994 so in 1995 you just got the Junior MAFIA stuff. Obviously you can vote however you want tho.