Best Rapper Alive - 2005 (IF YOUR MVP CHOICE ISN'T ON POLL, MAKE A REQUEST IN THREAD)

Who is the MVP of 2005?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
I would vote Z-Ro, but if he's not there would vote Common. It's up to you if you want a genuine poll or want to manipulate it, it doesn't make a difference to me.

lol I gotta adhere to your request but your votes ain't going anywhere breh

:manny:

and Z-Ro over Common even on MC skills is :mjlol:

Z-Ro added

Inspect Her Deck

Daps
This is the ONLY year I think I might go back and forth on my vote. Be was GODLY but Late Registration was a PERFECT album in my eyes, I feel like it's Ye's true Magnum Opus. Both albums got so much burn from me in 05 it's ridiculous....

I'ma listen to both albums today :wow:

if you want what's good for Nas, vote Common
:troll:

listening to Be right now

on Faithful
:mjcry:

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
This is the ONLY year I think I might go back and forth on my vote. Be was GODLY but Late Registration was a PERFECT album in my eyes, I feel like it's Ye's true Magnum Opus. Both albums got so much burn from me in 05 it's ridiculous....

I'ma listen to both albums today :wow:
Both classics. Be has to take the edge tho off the strength of "It's Your World"

That last verse is one of the GOAT verses in hip hop, no exaggeration :wow:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Late Reg :whew:

Tha Carter II :whew:

Thug Motivation :whew:

Be almost put me to sleep when I was driving home to Miami from Tally for X-mas break :francis:

Game and 50 :ehh:

2005 was a fun year, but I feel like Jeezy had the clubs going crazy the most

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol I gotta adhere to your request but your votes ain't going anywhere breh

:manny:

and Z-Ro over Common even on MC skills is :mjlol:

Z-Ro added
You specifically asked me to vote for who is genuinly vote for. Before I was just voting from whoever was on the poll.

I'm not voting so my votes "go anywhere", I'm just voting based off who I'd pick.

Really? Did you listen to the Z-Ro album?....

They have different styles but Z-Ro showed a lot of skill and talent on that, and made some classic songs, I'd probably give Be the classic nod as I would the Z-Ro album but there's songs on the Z-Ro album I listen to more than any songs on the Common 1. Everyday Samethang, Another Song, Don't Wanna Hurt Nobody, Help Me Please, It's A Shame. It's different styles, Z-Ro's album was much more personal and diverse flow and delivery wise also.

Inspect Her Deck

Daps
You specifically asked me to vote for who is genuinly vote for. Before I was just voting from whoever was on the poll.

I'm not voting so my votes "go anywhere", I'm just voting based off who I'd pick.

Really? Did you listen to the Z-Ro album?....

They have different styles but Z-Ro showed a lot of skill and talent on that, and made some classic songs, I'd probably give Be the classic nod as I would the Z-Ro album but there's songs on the Z-Ro album I listen to more than any songs on the Common 1. Everyday Samethang, Another Song, Don't Wanna Hurt Nobody, Help Me Please, It's A Shame. It's different styles, Z-Ro's album was much more personal and diverse flow and delivery wise also.

532b33db3a4505789860561e7c70d9b5.gif

Inspect Her Deck

Daps
How beautiful love can be

On the bracoli, love is hard to see

Gotta snag that MVP

No rest for the weary
:troll:

Inspect Her Deck

Daps
Thanks for the shoutout but I'm afraid I can't contribute much to this here thread... I pretty much don't fukks with anything post-2000 or pre-1987

:ohhh:

no worries man the last two threads are 90s thread so you'll be good to go

if you wanna vote this year tho, vote Common
:smugfavre: