Best Rapper Alive - 2008 (IF YOUR MVP CHOICE ISN'T ON POLL, MAKE A REQUEST IN THREAD)

Who is the MVP of 2008?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
Paper Trail lowkey underrated asf , some of his best joints on there

definitely some of his biggest

but Urban Legend is my favourite album of his

man T.I. one of those rappers who's still rapping his ass off to this day, and he sounds great over any beat

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
I don't agree with Nas on that, but the thread asked about mvp mc of 2008 and I answered that. We talking about an mcs' talent, not his personal opinion on some racial issues

Some of y'all loves to troll and play all day. Grow the fukk up
Ik bruh I'm laughing because that ****** album was mediocre asf and you think he was the best in 08 you dikkriding fakkit:mjlol::mjlol: Wayne/TI/Jeezy/Ross shyt even LAX was better than ****** and you voted him:mjlol: stan ass behaviors

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
if yall say Nas man just gotta be some old heads who were out of touch

Wayne was EVERYWHERE
he was mainstream and underground at the same time

everyone was listening to him
Jocks, Nerds, THOTs, Dealers, Athletes, Political Figures, EVERYBODY

Tha Carter III was mad popular, had real good acclaim, had hit singles (A Milli, Got Money, Lollipop) c'mon now
that shyt's a classic with sooo many great songs

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
definitely some of his biggest

but Urban Legend is my favourite album of his

man T.I. one of those rappers who's still rapping his ass off to this day, and he sounds great over any beat
Yeah I always give people the :martin: when they say TIP fell off , he fell off for one album and been spitting ever since:stopitslime:. We need TI more on some soulful joints:blessed:

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
Ik bruh I'm laughing because that ****** album was mediocre asf and you think he was the best in 08 you dikkriding fakkit:mjlol::mjlol: Wayne/TI/Jeezy/Ross shyt even LAX was better than ****** and you voted him:mjlol: stan ass behaviors

We talking bout Nas as MC. Not the beats on that album or anything
1 thing bout Nas is as mc, he's always stayed sharper than steal with the lyrics. Beats is another thing

And for the record, I don't stan. I call ANY artist out on their bullshyt. I don't ride dikks and dikk ride no artist

Don't be mad I don't side with you for the shyt you like. Like what you like and I'll do the same, but don't get mad at me for thinking otherwise

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps

Inspect Her Deck

Daps
if yall say Nas man just gotta be some old heads who were out of touch

Wayne was EVERYWHERE
he was mainstream and underground at the same time

everyone was listening to him
Jocks, Nerds, THOTs, Dealers, Athletes, Political Figures, EVERYBODY

Tha Carter III was mad popular, had real good acclaim, had hit singles (A Milli, Got Money, Lollipop) c'mon now
that shyt's a classic with sooo many great songs

man I remember the summer of 2008 I was in Jordan (I go see my fam every summer) and I got a big ass family but maybe I know of a handful of people who like hip-hop. Anyway my cousin who didn't even like hip-hop that much went crazy with the Wayne album. He knew the thing word for word after just a month of it coming out.

A Milli was playing in every stereo system. Crazy. That's when I grasped how big that album was. And I hated Wayne at the time because that was my first exposure to him. I prefer C1/2 but then going back to revisit this album I appreciate it for what it is.

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
We talking bout Nas as MC. Not the beats on that album or anything
1 thing bout Nas is as mc, he's always stayed sharper than steal with the lyrics. Beats is another thing

And for the record, I don't stan. I call ANY artist out on their bullshyt. I don't ride dikks and dikk ride no artist

Don't be mad I don't side with you for the shyt you like. Like what you like and I'll do the same, but don't get mad at me for thinking otherwise
His was rapping wasn't eventhat great on that album I mean it's Nas so the rapping is always never a problem but WE TALKING BEST RAPPER , Being a Rapper isn't just lyrically ability but the WHOLE PACKAGE ... Nas didn't have it in 08 and that album was mediocre .. This whole MVP shyt was a great idea but has been ruined by stans voting off dikkriding:mjlol: I mean literally everyone on this list except Luda and Bun B had a better album than dude that year:mjlol:

Inspect Her Deck

Daps
Nas is an mc's mc. He's always sharp with the lyrics, pen and pad. His choice of beats can be questionable sometimes, but as an mc, Nas is 1 of the elite. Always comes with some thought provoking shyt and miles ahead of what's going on.

I get that but in 2008 bro? Like was he the best in 2008? Was he a deserving MVP in that particular year?

and since you talking lyrics was he ahead of GZA in 2008?

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
His was rapping wasn't eventhat great on that album I mean it's Nas so the rapping is always never a problem but WE TALKING BEST RAPPER , Being a Rapper isn't just lyrically ability but the WHOLE PACKAGE ... Nas didn't have it in 08 and that album was mediocre .. This whole MVP shyt was a great idea but has been ruined by stans voting off dikkriding:mjlol: I mean literally everyone on this list except Luda and Bun B had a better album than dude that year:mjlol:

If you say so, bruh. Whatever makes you laugh :ehh: