Best Rapper Alive - 2011 (IF YOUR MVP CHOICE ISN'T ON POLL, MAKE A REQUEST IN THREAD)

Who is the MVP of 2011?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
@Inspect Her Deck don't you think you should group Kanye and Jay together as The Throne? That would give you an extra slot to nominate another deserving MC

I voted Saigon

nah because at the end of it all it's an individual thing

but I didn't think one deserved a poll option over the other in this case so I put both

if poll options run out I'll figure something out

grandpianos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tech 9 need to be up there, he was killing it...all 6s n 7s, strangeland...he did the most damage that yr...i aint even of his raps but i remember hearing his name gettin passed around like crazy n he had the best feature on carter 4

tech 9, currency n wayne need to be up there

kendrick, denny brown, n asap rocky shouldnt even been up there...no one knew these nikkas like that...

stop tryna rewrite history

drake best yr too...

Kendrick had his own track on Take Care tho

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Breh we have no room to "consider" people lol considering the poll restrictions. But I did mention Wiz in my preliminary options but once we cut it down to size (about 11 people), he didn't make the cut.

Curren$y added.
@BmoreGorilla
Here is everyone we considered.

Lupe Fiasco
Raekwon
Wiz Khalifa
Tyler the Creator
Kendrick Lamar
Jay-Z
Kanye West
The Game
Lil Wayne
J Cole
Mac Miller
Drake
Black Thought
Danny Brown
Saigon
Common
Big KRIT
ASAP Rocky
Curresny
Fab

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn didn't realize how hard it'll be to vote for this year.

"8 doobies to the face/fukk THAT"

SECTION 80 was the best hip hop that dropped that year.

2nd I'm rolling with spitta. Covert Coup He was on fire. Plus that boy had one of the greatest beats ever created.

These two projects were amazing and really gave these two artists even more recogniztion. Section 80 is Kendrick best project by far.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Black and Yellow was huge no doubt, but that album was :scust:
That album was trash but it had 3 big singles. Plus he had the album with Snoop that had another big single. Than he had the whole Taylor Gang wave as corny as it was. My son was ate it all up. Lets be honest. He had a way better year than Common and Saigon. Krit and Rocky didn't even release proper albums