Best Rapper Alive - 2015

Who is the MVP of 2015?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LOOPY

All Star
Daps
**The fact that Future's name ain't pop up in the first 13 comments of this thread tells you all you need to know bout this place :mjlol:

Joey badass? Lupe Fiasco? Kendrick Lamar? Big Sean??? :mjlol:

Lol I'm done with this place for the day :russ:

~faneto

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
K-Rino is my pick.

Scarface should be on the list in my opinion, he dropped a very dope album a lot of people liked...

If someone is actually gonna vote for Scarface I'll make him an option. Until then, there's no need. We have limited slots.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
**The fact that Future's name ain't pop up in the first 13 comments of this thread tells you all you need to know bout this place :mjlol:

~faneto
Future :trash:
:manny:

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

~faneto
Future may be the hottest. The BEST rapper tho?

Future a better RAPPER than Ross, Lupe, Kendrick? :russ:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
You my dude breh...but Future dropped Beast Mode, 56 Nights and DS2 all in about a 6 month period of 2015...maybe you don't like him but those were all bangers and instant classic material.
I think Kendrick dropped the best album but future dropped so many bangers and was featured on others I went him. Future's quantity had quality to it.

Last edited:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If someone is actually gonna vote for Scarface I'll make him an option. Until then, there's no need. We have limited slots.

I think people would vote for Scarface, quite a few people said he had the best album of the year, Face has a chance to garner quite a few votes I reckon so would happily change my vote to Face, he did kill a lot of ish. I definitely liked what he did more than everybody else on the list in 2015.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Future may be the hottest. The BEST rapper tho?

Future a better RAPPER than Ross, Lupe, Kendrick? :russ:
See I'm a lil confused to the poll question and title thread. Kinda how the NBAs MVP and who the best player is differ some years. Kahwi Leonard was 2nd in MVP because of what he meant to his team but he's not better than LeBron who finished lower in the voting.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
You my dude breh...but Future dropped Beast Mode, 56 Nights and DS2 all in about a 6 month period of 2015...maybe you don't like him but those were all bangers and instant classic material.
Yeah I don't like him. He definitely had a huge 2015. :yeshrug:
I was waiting for the Future brehs to get here. Thug brehs can't be far behind. :lolbron: