Daps
He's in my personal top 5 favorites

I just wish he had a better discography and ear for beats. His lyricism, techncial skills, wordplay, storytelling, concepts, and creativity is incredible. But IMO he has yet to put out his best work that he is capable to doing. he has so much potential in his range of creative cocnepts and lyricism, I jsut wish he had a great production team and put together a great cohesive album that really displays the lengths of his abilities. I love all his albums they just all alck something that make them spectacualr for me

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
I just wish he had a better discography and ear for beats. His lyricism, techncial skills, wordplay, storytelling, concepts, and creativity is incredible. But IMO he has yet to put out his best work that he is capable to doing. he has so much potential in his range of creative cocnepts and lyricism, I jsut wish he had a great production team and put together a great cohesive album that really displays the lengths of his abilities. I love all his albums they just all alck something that make them spectacualr for me
Yea, I agree. I bump his old stuff the most and his stuff with Slum Village more than his newer solo stuff. I was pretty dissappointed in Lead Poison

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Yea, I agree. I bump his old stuff the most and his stuff with Slum Village more than his newer solo stuff. I was pretty dissappointed in Lead Poison

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Spice 1
187 Proof
Good Girl Gone Bad
2 Handz & A Razor Blade
Runnin Out The Crackhouse
City Streets
u not ordinary breh...i fukk with u...

boys sleep on spiggity 1...half of his 1st album is pure story tellin...i remember as a lil nikka...me and my kinfolks useta make home made movies to that 1st album...

Daps
I was pretty dissappointed in Lead Poison

Its one of the best releases this year and it wasnt bad. Matter of fact his wordplay and cocnepts (peep: Hello!!!!!), it's just the production (which i hate to complain about tbh) just was the biggest let down.

DPG

Banned
Daps
Cube:

1. Ghetto Vet
2. Alive on Arrival
3. It Was A Good Day
4. My Summer Vacation
5. A Gangsta's Fairytale

Scarface:

1. Mr. Scarface
2. Now I Feel Ya
3. I Seen a Man Die
4. Diary of a Madman
5. A Minute to Pray and a Second to Die

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
u not ordinary breh...i fukk with u...

boys sleep on spiggity 1...half of his 1st album is pure story tellin...i remember as a lil nikka...me and my kinfolks useta make home made movies to that 1st album...

:myman: Mayn, that's just the power of real music ..I moved to the Bay in early 91' and besides already knowin $hort, S P I was the 1st local shyt I heard along with 415 and RBL Posse too

louisvandross

the lesbian converter
Daps
Reppin
OG Coli Night
For me:
  1. Nas (2nd Greatest Storyteller OAT)
    I gave you power
    One love
    rewind
    Fetus
    Undying Love (obviously…)