Best Theme Song Tourney Rd 1: D-Generation X "Break It Down" vs. Triple H "My Time" (CLOSED)

Which theme is doper?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ObsidianDev

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OH
So you were a HHH fan as a kid in 99/00....? :comeon:
As much as I hate the fact that he didn't let Booker T go over @ Wrestlemania 19, he was undoubtably my favorite "bad guy wrestler" as I would've described it as a little kid (I was too little to know about the heel/face dynamic and was a pure mark due to my age), with heel roided-up circa 2002 Brock Lesnar and bald, schizo Kane tied for close second.

My mom rented the Armageddon 2000 PPV on VHS from our public library for me sometime in 2001, shortly after I received a N64 and a copy of WWF No Mercy for the Christmas of 2000.

During the opening hype package, a montage was shown of Triple H admitting to getting Stone Cold Steve Austin ran over by a car and beating people up with a sledgehammer. I literally had the ":skip:" face as I watched it :pachaha:

Other heels in the late nineties besides OG Kane and Ministry of Darkness cult leader Undertaker were more so entertaining than "serious".

Meanwhile, 1999 era HHH locked The Rock in a casket and tried to beat to him death with a hammer :bryan:

No gimmicks or theatrics, just straight up :demonic:timing 24/7 to get the belt by any means necessary.

Rock and Austin were my favorite faces, while Triple H and Kane were my favorite heels.

Babyface DX Triple H? Always found him corny. "Reign of Terror" Triple H? Quickly became insufferable, but his downfall via Batista was great.

Alaskan
Daps
So many people I knew back then were convinced that rage against the machine did the DX theme.