Best Theme Song Tourney Rd 1: Rob Van Dam "Walk" vs. Sandman "Enter Sandman" (CLOSED)

Which theme is doper?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2CT

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Ufhcs66.png

"Walk"
Wrestler:
Rob Van Dam
Artist: Pantera
Release: 2/25/1992

"Enter Sandman"
Wrestler:
Sandman
Artist: Metallica
Release: 7/29/1991

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Both were cold in their own right

First ECW footage I ever watched was when I ordered their “Big Ass Extreme Bash” through the mail. They hadn’t even been on PPV yet.

Sandman slowly coming out to that Metallica joint with guzzling that beer and bashing the can on his forehead, then staring into the camera like the drunk this he was

That was a revelation. The whole “This ain’t that Saturday morning WWF/WCW shyt I normally watch” aura :ohhh::mjlol:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Sandman is all time 1st ballot Hall of Fame in "Over Because of the Entrance" category and the song is probably 75% of that equation so its gonna be hard to top Metallica for a while in this thing

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
IS THERE NO STANDARD ANYMORE?!? :damn:

Voted for Walk :banderas:

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
I remember the first time I saw Sandman walk out to Enter Sandman. It was Hardcore TV, 1999. I wanna say it’s after he came back from his time in WCW and was noticeably bigger than he’d ever been in his life at that point (from roids or the beer, young me couldn’t tell).

I NEVER heard a crowd get that loud before, and they stayed that loud the entire time they were singing.:wow:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I remember the first time I saw Sandman walk out to Enter Sandman. It was Hardcore TV, 1999. I wanna say it’s after he came back from his time in WCW and was noticeably bigger than he’d ever been in his life at that point (from roids or the beer, young me couldn’t tell).

I NEVER heard a crowd get that loud before, and they stayed that loud the entire time they were singing.:wow:
I remember that too. One of the best return reactions.

Edit:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Yeah, and it aint even just wrestling. That shyt is just GOAT

Seeing as "Enter the Sandman" is an all-time popular sports stadium/arena event song, it shouldn't even be included in this bracket tournament. It has an unfair advantage.