Best Theme Song Tourney Rd 1: Sting "Crow Theme" vs. The Corporate Ministry "Corporate Ministry" (CLOSED)

Which theme is doper?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2CT

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own šŸŒ
MawEmgx.png

"Crow Theme"
Wrestler:
Sting
Artist: Jimmy Hart, Howard Helm
Release: 11/16/1999

"Corporate Ministry"

Wrestler: Mr. McMahon, The Undertaker, Shane McMahon, Faarooq, Bradshaw, Mideon, Viscera, Triple H, Chyna, Big Boss Man, Rodney, Pete Gas, Paul Bearer
Artist: Jim Johnston
Release: 11/12/2002

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
His Crow theme is one of his worst imo, Not saying its bad he's just had way better.
Like what? I like Metallicaā€™s Seek and Destroy, but Crow theme is much better. First time I heard someone say Stingā€™s crow theme was meh. :dahell:

shyt is epic. I picture some hero rising like the phoenix to finish off the bad guy. :banderas:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Like what? I like Metallicaā€™s Seek and Destroy, but Crow theme is much better. First time I heard someone say Stingā€™s crow theme was meh. :dahell:

shyt is epic. I picture some hero rising like the phoenix to finish off the bad guy. :banderas:
Seek and Destroy, His first TNA theme in 05-06 were better and hype/intense.

But I've always preferred 98-01 and 06-current sting over crow/mute Sting. People love to hate on him because they've been conditioned to but he's one of my favorite promos ever in the business