Bet you fakkits smiled the whole time

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Hey, if her fans love it then :hubie:
I used to hate when people first starting saying that his/her fans thing but it’s so many people in this world there’s something for everyone

Everyone should be able to see themselves on the screen in a positive way for them and their culture

I’m surprised it took this long for someone like her to take hold for a little bit because these are the type girls that was always the most popular/magnetic in every middle school and high school cafeteria I sat in

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I used to hate when people first starting saying that his/her fans thing but it’s so many people in this world there’s something for everyone

I’m surprised it took this long for someone like her to take hold for a little bit because these are the type girls that was the most popular/magnetic in every middle school and high school cafeteria I sat in

I get it. :ehh:

But ain't no mufukkin way I'm wifing or having a relationship with that kind of foolishness. :mjlol:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
I'm talking billboard. YouTube views aren't what they used to be but yes it's in the top 10 there too
It’s too new for billboard but go on and save yourself the agony

If you leave the house you will know it word for word before the summer is over whether you want to or not

Trust me

Yzak

All Star
Daps
The targeting of Black girls to be promiscuous whores is another sinister agenda of the corrupted hip-hop art form.

None of those women in that video are marriage or mother material.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The targeting of Black girls to be promiscuous whores is another sinister agenda of the corrupted hip-hop art form.

None of those women in that video are marriage or mother material.

but many ARE mothers :mjgrin:

7f3Nys.gif