Betaal - Bollywood zombie series on Netflix (produced by Blumhouse)

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
VqOL5fp_d.webp

Betaal is set in a remote village, where a two-century-old East India Company Colonel, infected with the Betaal’s curse, and his battalion of blood-thirsty zombie redcoats are released from their tomb - attacking every human being. The CIPD (Counter Insurgency Police Department) forces fight the undead army, with civilians trapped in the battle.

We checking for Bollywood zombie fukkery, brehs? Just dropped on Netflix and I'm about to check it now.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
What a piece of shyt poster. I wish they would go back to hand drawn because these digital artists are ass at their job. Only person worse at their job that keeps it is Trump

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Just finished it, shyt was dope and I hate Indian people
:deadmanny:

Just finished it as well. These characters were making some dumb-ass decisions, even more so than expected from the genre. Final ep was pretty good though but considering the concept and some other good ideas they could have done more than make this full-blown B-shlock horror.

k5banga

Evil has a NEW face..
Daps
after watching the first episode, its definitely up there on the SYFY low budget list, but I'm gonna give it a chance still then check out Ghoul