Beyonce- Black is King

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why can't we celebrate what looks to be an amazing film without thinking about what makes white folk mad? You can't possibly be Black in America this long and know American history to know and realize that simply existing as a Black man or woman has always made white people livid. If it were not so, racism wouldn't be a thing.

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
limp wrist, tender dikk ass nikka
View media item 17595
Thats where you go with it. The nikka with his real kids that he made with his how did you put it "tender dikk" is the gay one. My nikka how did my supposed homosexuality even come into question. Are you projecting my nikka. You over compensating with your avi and just calling nikkas gay. Might be time for some self reflecting my nikka.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Thats where you go with it. The nikka with his real kids that he made with his how did you put it "tender dikk" is the gay one. My nikka how did my supposed homosexuality even come into question. Are you projecting my nikka. You over compensating with your avi and just calling nikkas gay. Might be time for some self reflecting my nikka.
View media item 16961

Damba

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Why can't we celebrate what looks to be an amazing film without thinking about what makes white folk mad? You can't possibly be Black in America this long and know American history to know and realize that simply existing as a Black man or woman has always made white people livid. If it were not so, racism wouldn't be a thing.

They hate us cause they ain’t us.