Biden Seeks $33 Billion More for Ukraine, Girding for Longer War

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Yes, it does. If Russia takes Ukraine, they control food, gas pipelines, and a warm water port in the Black Sea.
They control all food with ukraine? Im trolling but you're right what I should have said was it doesnt make them any more or less of a threat.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
There’s an opportunity to degrade or even topple Russia’s placement in the international sphere, while also remaking the global order and reaffirming US supremacy. Russia can’t afford to a long term quagmire in Ukraine and I support just about anything to ensure they pay a major price. We could be looking at a regime change soon, I’m not sure how Putin holds on unless something drastic changes.
This would be an easier sell to the American people if we did not live in a democracy with regular elections.

All that effort is meaningless if they get demolished in the midterms and then vaporized in 2024. Russia just needs to wait 2 more years.

We need to stop acting like the European union is not a factor. They have tons of money at their disposal and Trump will use that fact against Biden. His whole thing was that he didn't want the U.S. to continue subsidizing the defense of other countries while needs aren't being met domestically.

What is the rebuttal to that? At best peoples material conditions have not changed and at worse they've gotten worse in the last 2 years.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't think folks should be jealous of Ukraine getting that 33 Billion. That shyt is blood money for Ukraine to be in a proxy war with Russia.

Its a perfect situation for the west. For them to let Ukraine be a buffer in a proxy war with russia and that they can bleed out russia and weaken them for the next 5 plus years in a never ending war. While the rest of the west doesn't get they hands dirty and bloody.

You never want to be the little country in a proxy war cause all you doing is getting used.

I mean its like folks ain't seen this shyt over and over and over again from Korea, to Vietnam to Afghanistan to Iraq and on and on and on and on and on. They all got aid / money from powerful countries to fight other big countries and all they got in the end was dead bodies and a destroyed country.

This ain't nothing to be envious over......shyt is global puppeteering.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Might be time for me to invest in some fire arm manufacturer stock

The democrats are about to get killed in the mid terms and in 2024. Lemme at least make some money off their stupidity. These companies will see a surge in profits with the potential victims of republikkkans getting strapped.

This was their last chance to establish landmark legislation and turn this ship around. Elon musk about to unban Trump who will 100% put out that 'fukk Joe Biden' mix tape. I can already see the track list:

1. He supported lockdowns while I brought football back
2. Gas prices weren't so high when I was president
3. He left Afghanistan in disgrace
4. He spent your tax dollars on ukraine instead of on our roads and hospitals
5. The stock market wasn't bad when I was president
6. Your son is a crackhead ft. Kanye west
You sound stupid

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Might be time for me to invest in some fire arm manufacturer stock

The democrats are about to get killed in the mid terms and in 2024. Lemme at least make some money off their stupidity. These companies will see a surge in profits with the potential victims of republikkkans getting strapped.

This was their last chance to establish landmark legislation and turn this ship around. Elon musk about to unban Trump who will 100% put out that 'fukk Joe Biden' mix tape. I can already see the track list:

1. He supported lockdowns while I brought football back
2. Gas prices weren't so high when I was president
3. He left Afghanistan in disgrace
4. He spent your tax dollars on ukraine instead of on our roads and hospitals
5. The stock market wasn't bad when I was president
6. Your son is a crackhead ft. Kanye west

investing in gun companies and defense companies is always a good bet given the military industrial complex and how we simply CANNOT stay out of a war.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
The estimated cost for the war in afghanistan was said to be 100 billion A YEAR when 100k troops were stationed in the country. The goverment have spent over 10% of that already on ukraine in less then 2 months and is now asking for a further 33 billion. ALL EU member states combined have given less then 10 billion. America is spending tax dollars like its nothing when it comes to war, but dragging their feet when it comes to helping the people.

Like wasn't there a thread just yesterday on student debt relief?

whenever there's an issue of increased defense spending, :smugbiden: and them always are able to find the money to fund this shyt. proof that the military industrial complex has all these politicians on the take.