Big Ass got another possible leg injury, brehs!

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
He’s gonna wait until a popular wrestler (probably Bryan) gets injured, gauge our reaction... then call us hypocrites for celebrating Big Cass’ injury.

Even though unpopular wrestlers in the sub stay getting shat on. Randy Orton still catches strays over the trash bag fiasco :wow:
Anything but that.
full

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Oh look, another thread where a wrestler who isn't very talented and clearly isn't over is being propped up by contrarian anti-"smart" mark talking point marks.

I'll be watching. :popcorn:

This anti-smark paranoia you have going on was played out on the cac wrestling boards that predate Reddit. This isn't 2003, catch up to the rest of us please.

This is why wrestling fans are so ridiculed in the mainstream. You don't understand that despite @Da King trolling he is right; these are grown men in drawls and tights playfighting. Where there was once great storylines and fukkery there is nothing but first name last name and.......that's it. The main draw now is the playfighting.

You all are so dismissive, yet defensive of a genre that has devolved into satire that you label anyone whom doesn't follow your generic opinions a "contrarian," as if your simple minds can't fathom someone not caught up to the point of hysteria over a push some tall frail guy in panties is getting over some small frail guy in panties.

You all value this bland panty playfighting so much that you wish and celebrate injury on people you've never met. Then want to get upset at marks in the arena chanting "mean things" at the women. Aaaaaaaaaawwwwww, poor babies. Remember when I was called a contrarian for saying a lot of those people were idiots for such random chants? "No no Liggins, you troll, they're the fans; they paid money and can chant what they want!" Different tune now, eh fellas?

@Da King gets to you guys so much not just because of his obvious trolling but the fact that when you break down his muck, he's right about a lot of things. If nothing else he's exposed the rampant insecurities, hipocracy and ultimately the decline of a unique place that is now Reddit-lite. All the rehashed opinions, hold the racism. Where the WWE product slides, so too TSC.

Oddly enough this is the most diverse forum here. Diversity of opinion though; not allowed. And this isn't politics, but fukking panty playfighting. It's background noise for me but obviously something deeper for many of you. But it's a joke. It was better here when we all laughed at it.

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Y’all reaching ultimate levels of corny with this play fighting, smart mark trolling shyt

This shyt fake. Fake as fukk.. it’s 2018, who doesn’t know that..

nikkas ain’t watchin this WWE shyt like it’s the nba finals :martin:

shyt is a weekly episodic tv show the same way breaking bad or the fukkin wire is. It’s an act with a story arch, sometimes it’s entertaining and sometimes it’s trash..

And wrestling fans are are no different than fans of these other tv shows that complain and argue when bullshyt is on their screen...

Imagine running into a “Power” thread talmbout “y’all watching big black men have simulated sex for 10 minutes an episode, sell make believe drugs and shoot prop guns” or running in marvel threads sayin “y’all watchin grown men in costumes play fight against aliens and shoot super powers through their hands..” like nikka duh...

It’s tv.. this shyt a cartoon with humans..

Y’all trying too hard...

And until you weird ass nikkas are brave enough to post pictures, I’m assuming all y’all nikkas is funny lookin losers in real life anyway, whether you’re trolling the marks or being trolled by em.. and that’s fine, I still got love for you muhfukkas. tsc needs a post a picture of yourself thread, but we know nobody will actually do it lol

Last edited:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Y’all reaching ultimate levels of corny with this play fighting, smart mark trolling shyt

This shyt fake. Fake as fukk.. it’s 2018, who doesn’t know that..

nikkas ain’t watchin this WWE shyt like it’s the nba finals :martin:

shyt is a weekly episodic tv show the same way breaking bad or the fukkin wire is. It’s an act with a story arch, sometimes it’s entertaining and sometimes it’s trash..

And wrestling fans are are no different than fans of these other tv shows that complain and argue when bullshyt is on their screen...

Imagine running into a “Power” thread talmbout “y’all watching big black men have simulated sex for 10 minutes an episode, sell make believe drugs and shoot prop guns” or running in marvel threads sayin “y’all watchin grown men in costumes play fight against aliens and shoot super powers through their hands..” like nikka duh...

It’s tv.. this shyt a cartoon with humans..

Y’all trying too hard...

I’ve been thinking that shows like breaking bad, insecure, blackish, power, Atlanta etc I’m anticipating to see what’s gonna happen and entertained with the story telling. If there is a complaint I have it’s usually minor. With wwe I walk out disappointed like each time and I can’t do anything but blame myself. This is basically
what they bank on..someone in here was saying how they have programmed the hardcore or lifetime fans and it’s true. Why do we keep coming back knowing this shyt is trash? Talking about fukkery and it’s not supposed to be good lol. When I felt like walking dead was trash I stopped watching, when I got bored with how to get away with murder I tuned out. Why don’t wrestling fans do the same? It’s just not worth the time. I’m going to stick to catching highlights on Twitter and reading on here unless there’s a big match or for the big ppvs. I haven’t even attended the last two or three shows that came here and y’all know I’m usually front and center.

Last edited:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I’ve been thinking that shows like breaking bad, insecure, blackish, power, Atlanta etc I’m anticipating to see what’s gonna happen and entertained with the story telling. If there is a complaint I have it’s usually minor. With wwe I walk out disappointed like each time. It’s just not worth the time. I’m going to stick to catching highlights on Twitter and reading on here unless there’s a big match or for the big ppvs.

Facts, that’s why I watch wrestling the way I do

Rarely catch anything live, catch the dailymotion links on the internet and fast forward whatever I’m not interested in..

I’m out here watching 3 hour RAW’s in 40 minutes. It’s the only way at this point lol

I’ll still catch a PPV live every now and then

Last edited: