Big Ass got another possible leg injury, brehs!

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
He’s gonna wait until a popular wrestler (probably Bryan) gets injured, gauge our reaction... then call us hypocrites for celebrating Big Cass’ injury.

Even though unpopular wrestlers in the sub stay getting shat on. Randy Orton still catches strays over the trash bag fiasco :wow:
I still can’t believe dude got injured taking out the trash. I know injuries can happen even if you step wrong, but that scenario was too funny.

When I felt like walking dead was trash I stopped watching, when I got bored with how to get away with murder I tuned out.

Me too. I couldn’t deal with Wes stupid ass getting everybody dam near killed over Rebecca’s dumbass :scust:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
He’s gonna wait until a popular wrestler (probably Bryan) gets injured, gauge our reaction... then call us hypocrites for celebrating Big Cass’ injury.

Even though unpopular wrestlers in the sub stay getting shat on. Randy Orton still catches strays over the trash bag fiasco :wow:
Hedge moves:ohlawd:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
This anti-smark paranoia you have going on was played out on the cac wrestling boards that predate Reddit. This isn't 2003, catch up to the rest of us please.

This is why wrestling fans are so ridiculed in the mainstream. You don't understand that despite @Da King trolling he is right; these are grown men in drawls and tights playfighting. Where there was once great storylines and fukkery there is nothing but first name last name and.......that's it. The main draw now is the playfighting.

You all are so dismissive, yet defensive of a genre that has devolved into satire that you label anyone whom doesn't follow your generic opinions a "contrarian," as if your simple minds can't fathom someone not caught up to the point of hysteria over a push some tall frail guy in panties is getting over some small frail guy in panties.

You all value this bland panty playfighting so much that you wish and celebrate injury on people you've never met. Then want to get upset at marks in the arena chanting "mean things" at the women. Aaaaaaaaaawwwwww, poor babies. Remember when I was called a contrarian for saying a lot of those people were idiots for such random chants? "No no Liggins, you troll, they're the fans; they paid money and can chant what they want!" Different tune now, eh fellas?

@Da King gets to you guys so much not just because of his obvious trolling but the fact that when you break down his muck, he's right about a lot of things. If nothing else he's exposed the rampant insecurities, hipocracy and ultimately the decline of a unique place that is now Reddit-lite. All the rehashed opinions, hold the racism. Where the WWE product slides, so too TSC.

Oddly enough this is the most diverse forum here. Diversity of opinion though; not allowed. And this isn't politics, but fukking panty playfighting. It's background noise for me but obviously something deeper for many of you. But it's a joke. It was better here when we all laughed at it.

And these snowflakes are so proud of the fact that they put me on ignore because my opinion is different..... on play fighting, we’re not talking civil rights issues or politics, but play fighting is what gets them so mad they actually would take the effort to block an anonymous poster they don’t even know just because I say something like “stories/ character are more important than the fake fight”. It’s just truly remarkable how much of a safe bubble they want to be in. They know what I say is the truth and it embarrasses and infuriates them when someone from outside the bubble chimes in on their precious wrasslin.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Y’all reaching ultimate levels of corny with this play fighting, smart mark trolling shyt

This shyt fake. Fake as fukk.. it’s 2018, who doesn’t know that..

nikkas ain’t watchin this WWE shyt like it’s the nba finals :martin:

shyt is a weekly episodic tv show the same way breaking bad or the fukkin wire is. It’s an act with a story arch, sometimes it’s entertaining and sometimes it’s trash..

And wrestling fans are are no different than fans of these other tv shows that complain and argue when bullshyt is on their screen...

Imagine running into a “Power” thread talmbout “y’all watching big black men have simulated sex for 10 minutes an episode, sell make believe drugs and shoot prop guns” or running in marvel threads sayin “y’all watchin grown men in costumes play fight against aliens and shoot super powers through their hands..” like nikka duh...

It’s tv.. this shyt a cartoon with humans..

Y’all trying too hard...

And until you weird ass nikkas are brave enough to post pictures, I’m assuming all y’all nikkas is funny lookin losers in real life anyway, whether you’re trolling the marks or being trolled by em.. and that’s fine, I still got love for you muhfukkas. tsc needs a post a picture of yourself thread, but we know nobody will actually do it lol
:russell:

You posting all that nonsense ..you're the one who is trying too hard:usure:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

OG Meltz is right yall mad :umad:

Brehs, they have no source at all in the article. :deadrose:

I will say again what I saw. Cass came out with a noticeable limp in his step already. So it is possible he was already touring with the injury for a few days, and that's where the report comes from that he has been doing it every night.

What all these dirtsheets fail to understand is that there was no mention of this until last night's show in Amsterdam when it clearly took him out of the match. Because if it was an angle there would be no reason for him to talk to the ref for nearly a full minute on the outside or visibly cursing up a storm and hitting the turnbuckle in frustration every time he tagged out after hitting two moves at best. Especially at a house show in Europe.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of people are happy about his legit injury on here, but he doesn't have heat? I knew this guy's heel run would get over, because he's very hateable, and he doesn't overdo it like Miz where people like joining in on the act and it's only "play along" heat.

@Da King gets to you guys so much not just because of his obvious trolling but the fact that when you break down his muck, he's right about a lot of things. If nothing else he's exposed the rampant insecurities, hipocracy and ultimately the decline of a unique place that is now Reddit-lite. All the rehashed opinions, hold the racism. Where the WWE product slides, so too TSC.

Oddly enough this is the most diverse forum here. Diversity of opinion though; not allowed. And this isn't politics, but fukking panty playfighting. It's background noise for me but obviously something deeper for many of you. But it's a joke. It was better here when we all laughed at it.

There's a reddit-like consensus, sure, but this is still the best board as far as diversity of thought also. I've never seen any Art Barr or R=G type characters on other boards.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This anti-smark paranoia you have going on was played out on the cac wrestling boards that predate Reddit. This isn't 2003, catch up to the rest of us please.

This is why wrestling fans are so ridiculed in the mainstream. You don't understand that despite @Da King trolling he is right; these are grown men in drawls and tights playfighting. Where there was once great storylines and fukkery there is nothing but first name last name and.......that's it. The main draw now is the playfighting.

You all are so dismissive, yet defensive of a genre that has devolved into satire that you label anyone whom doesn't follow your generic opinions a "contrarian," as if your simple minds can't fathom someone not caught up to the point of hysteria over a push some tall frail guy in panties is getting over some small frail guy in panties.

You all value this bland panty playfighting so much that you wish and celebrate injury on people you've never met. Then want to get upset at marks in the arena chanting "mean things" at the women. Aaaaaaaaaawwwwww, poor babies. Remember when I was called a contrarian for saying a lot of those people were idiots for such random chants? "No no Liggins, you troll, they're the fans; they paid money and can chant what they want!" Different tune now, eh fellas?

full

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Wishing real injury on nikkas is top level corny shyt. Some of yall really do take this shyt a lil too serious.

And these snowflakes are so proud of the fact that they put me on ignore because my opinion is different..... on play fighting, we’re not talking civil rights issues or politics, but play fighting is what gets them so mad they actually would take the effort to block an anonymous poster they don’t even know just because I say something like “stories/ character are more important than the fake fight”. It’s just truly remarkable how much of a safe bubble they want to be in. They know what I say is the truth and it embarrasses and infuriates them when someone from outside the bubble chimes in on their precious wrasslin.

I might not agree with all the shyt you post but to block you because of that is wild lame lmaoooooo