Big Freedia's Brother Killed In New Orleans Shooting, (LEGENDARY) Hip-Hop Performer Confirms

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I'm just the poster and RIP to Big Freedia's brother :mjcry: I'll admit I used to watch Freedia's show on FUSE :dame::hubie: Because I wanted to learn more on NOLA Black music culture.

Big Freedia's brother killed in New Orleans shooting, performer confirms

e82_homicide0689.JPG

Big Freedia's brother was killed Wednesday night (Jan. 24) in a shooting in Central City, the performer confirmed to NOLA.com | The Times-Picayune. She identified him as Adam Ross.

Freedia confirmed Thursday morning that her "only blood brother" was fatally shot near the intersection of Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard and Magnolia Street. Her family's lawyer, Juan LaFonta, also identified Ross as the victim in the late-night homicide.

"My heart is so heavy right now," Big Freedia wrote on Instagram early Thursday morning. "They took my baby brother from me ... now he is in heaven with my Mama."

The popular New Orleans bounce performer and reality TV star asked for prayers for her family.

"My lil brother really gone," she wrote in a second Instagram post. "please pinch me so I can wake up from this dream."

Post Statement: We as a society have to do better. I'm tired of violence in general. RIP and the family is in my regards.

If you say any stupid shyt i'm banning you from the thread straight up.

Last edited: