BIG "I'm not responding to Pac, I'm not feeding into the negativity"

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham
Pac namedropped Henchman and promised he’ll get back at him on Against All Odds and now he was scared to death of him? This is what rewriting the history looks like.

Pac got killed before he got to do whatever it was he planned to do but to say he was scared of Henchman when there’s a recorded evidence of him going directly at Jimmy is crazy.

This! :dead:

I read a book called John Woman by Walter Mosley. One of the central themes of the book is that history isn't real...instead it's merely a collective narrative controlled and perpetuated over time. Exhibit A this thread.

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham
Big got off pretty light in that Vibe interview. Stretch got it the worst. Also. Biggie answers PAC’s calls and doesn’t duck him. Vibe interview never happens. EVERYTHING could’ve been solved with a conversation. Even after the Vibe interview. What Biggie do? Release Who Shot Ya to the world adding fuel to the fire. And don’t say it wasn’t a Pac diss. The song wasn’t a Pac diss but the timing and release of it was. Even Keith Murray felt like that and feels like it till this day and he was close with Biggie. It’s funny how almost getting DPG SHOT UP is considered “little shyt” and Pac just saying some words is considered the most horrible shyt ever. Lol. Funny how that works. Both these nikkas made mistakes but Pac gets ALL the shyt for it and that’s what fukks me up.
:salute:

Bruh saving me a lot of typing lol.

scarhead

All Star
Daps
Pac was no where near on the level of henchman either is suge … henchman was a different Breed from pac and suge ask our boy @FreshAIG about him …… had pac started going harder at henchman like y’all claim he was gona he would have to start rolling around lke the president anywhere he went had he not been shot n killed , basically a prisoner… henchman would have put a price on pacs head for sure that boy didn’t play and he wasn’t all loud and out there like pac n suge we’re carrying on either …..then suges homeboys started infighting with each other so the muscles wouldn’t be so strong to go against henchman n them either …
I’m not saying Pac was this super gangsta or Jimmy wasn’t a serious threat. But, if we’re going by what other people said about the situation we can paint a different picture, too.

I think it was @El Jefe (don’t mean to get him into this convo) who I believe is connected with Pirus out west that said Suge’s Piru homies were on deck ready to ride for Pac on whoever. Also at the time, 95, 96, Suge was at the height of his powers (Fat Joe who’s from NY spoke on this many times) and Jimmy only got to him way later in mid 2000s when he lost his team. And I’m not sure what year it was but Suge and his homies rolled up on Jimmy but due to the respect he had for Big U who was with Jimmy he let him go.

Like I said, it’s always both sides to the story.

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham
Y'all giving Pac waaay too much credit. Pac was impetuous and went on just straight feelings ALOT of times. That's the reason why against better judgement he chose to hang with a grimey, underworld killer and street savage like Henchman. That's why against better judgement he spazzed on Henchman. That's why he blamed Biggie (just cause Biggie was at Quad when he got shot and robbed). And ultimately that's why he ended up dying (by getting himself involved in LA gang shyt).

He didn't have this grand scheme of taking down Henchman by going at BIG. :mjlol:

Henchman didn't need fukking BIG or Bad boy. Stop it. Breh was already making millions and doing business with millionaires. You think if Badboy was destroyed that shyt woulda hurt Jimmy? :russ:

Pac got clapped, blamed BIG, found out Henchman did it and still involved BIG cause he knew Henchman was a straight boss killer with connections that he wanted no real problems with.

Pac went off on Henchman?

Daps
lets not act like biggie didnt try to recruit nas and busta rhymes to diss him on this song but nas wanted no parts and busta ended up not using this track for his album because he too didnt want to look like hes dissing pac

these threads are useless history has been rewritten like the other poster said biggie/badboy will always look like disney/toothfairys and pac as this vindictive knucklehead

but the real know what it is.....

Last edited:

scarhead

All Star
Daps
Y'all giving Pac waaay too much credit. Pac was impetuous and went on just straight feelings ALOT of times. That's the reason why against better judgement he chose to hang with a grimey, underworld killer and street savage like Henchman. That's why against better judgement he spazzed on Henchman. That's why he blamed Biggie (just cause Biggie was at Quad when he got shot and robbed). And ultimately that's why he ended up dying (by getting himself involved in LA gang shyt).

He didn't have this grand scheme of taking down Henchman by going at BIG. :mjlol:

Henchman didn't need fukking BIG or Bad boy. Stop it. Breh was already making millions and doing business with millionaires. You think if Badboy was destroyed that shyt woulda hurt Jimmy? :russ:

Pac got clapped, blamed BIG, found out Henchman did it and still involved BIG cause he knew Henchman was a straight boss killer with connections that he wanted no real problems with.

I’ve never said Pac wasn’t a hothead but on that same note, wasn’t Big being reckless when he got on radio telling people to go at DPG? Was he not being reckless when he did the Longkiss freestyle in Cali, which pretty much sealed his fate?

Also, if Pac was really scared to death of Jimmy he wouldn’t have spazzed on him in the first place. Pac had been hanging out with him and knew what he was about but still did what he did. So which one is it? Pac was scared of Jimmy but not for that single moment he barked on him on the phone and got back to being scared of him right after? And again, I’m not saying Pac would’ve won the beef against Henchman - nobody knows. But he did say Jimmy’s name and told him there will be a payback on record so it just doesn’t make sense for me to flat out say Pac was scared of Jimmy when there’s recorded proof saying otherwise.

As for undermining Badboy hurting Jimmy, it probably wouldn’t put that big of a dent as I understand Jimmy was kingpin status and prob had many diff revenue sources but it def would’ve bothered him just off principle. I’m a civilian and just know a couple guys who are levels below Jimmy’s status but even those guys don’t ever take anything lightly that fukks with their money flow.

And lastly, I’m of the opinion that both Pac and Biggie should’ve moved differently (both are in my top 5 DOA) and it’s tragic that both of them lost their lives so early. I’ve been a poster since the SOHH days and you’ll never find a single post of me being disrespectful to Big. I just want the convo to civil and balanced - not Pac was a ballerina, Big was shiesty or whatever.
Both are legends of this culture and we should all learn from whatever mistakes they made and have a constructive conversation about their legacies.

Motaveli

420MWO.com
Daps
Pac was too emotional... He should have took that L and charged it to the game.

Dude was lashing out at the wrong people. If Pac had stayed away from Jamaican Jack, history would have turned out differently.

If Biggie and Mike Tyson are warning about how certain cats are rolling, u should believe em.
Jamaican Jack :pachaha:

Mac Dee

Used to Drive a AC wit the Mac in the Engine
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Pac went off on Henchman?

Yes he did...

Pac disrespected him on the phone by yelling at him over some money.

The robbery was meant to teach Pac a lesson.

Pac should have handled that respectfully..

Yell on the phone at someone who could have you in the trunk with the Rats or sleeping with the dishes, brehs

:snoop:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Ain’t Majesty the Stretch nikka brother?

Peace to the God but u can’t take his word serious when he’s got a dead brother and the biggest rapper in the world said in his life he was sheisty, which at this point has been testified to by multiple ppl (stretch setup pac)

edit: said stretch instead of pac
Stretch never set pac up ….or had anything to do with it either that’s another paranoia pac had …. Pac said himself that stretch’s “homeboys “ came to visit him in prison in vibe and when he was talking to sway stretch’s “homeboys “ would have been e money bags n nickles….I don’t see majesty lying about that … he still called pac his brother …. He just said pac was telling the whole truth about quad n the way he went about stuff was wrong running his mouth …..

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Yes he did...

Pac disrespected him on the phone by yelling at him over some money.

The robbery was meant to teach Pac a lesson.

Pac should have handled that respectfully..

Yell on the phone at someone who could have you in the trunk with the Rats or sleeping with the dishes, brehs

:snoop:
I truly don’t think pac knew how dangerous henchman was he knew him but not fully if that makes sense …

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
I’m not saying Pac was this super gangsta or Jimmy wasn’t a serious threat. But, if we’re going by what other people said about the situation we can paint a different picture, too.

I think it was @El Jefe (don’t mean to get him into this convo) who I believe is connected with Pirus out west that said Suge’s Piru homies were on deck ready to ride for Pac on whoever. Also at the time, 95, 96, Suge was at the height of his powers (Fat Joe who’s from NY spoke on this many times) and Jimmy only got to him way later in mid 2000s when he lost his team. And I’m not sure what year it was but Suge and his homies rolled up on Jimmy but due to the respect he had for Big U who was with Jimmy he let him go.

Like I said, it’s always both sides to the story.
Yeah suge was rollling or moving dumb in the mid 2000s to somehow didn’t see henchman in Miami at Kanye west party or did see him am not sure but henchman had suge shot , and I think the suge / henchman / big u situation was before suge got shot ….. yeah u are right about suges piru having pac back but what am saying is … the whole infighting between piru on piru started late 96 ….. had pac survived and pac n suge gone full on war against henchman there team wouldn’t be all the way since they were infighting at the time for years ….just remembered henchman was locked up during the east vs west …

Last edited:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
He did stay away from Jamaican Jack.

Haitian Jack was another story :skip:

He wasn't gonna do a damn thing but write raps. He was moving from hospital to hospital because he was scared Jimmy was gonna send people to finish the job.

Jimmy and Jack were moving around LA freely. Suge couldn't even scare Jimmy.
I’ll sorta disagree to one point there …. If we talking about mid -90s suge here am assuming height of his power ……. Jimmy henchman was locked up during the east vs west war … he got locked up in like either December 95 or January 96 over some gun charges or drug charges can’t remember n didn’t get out til like 98/99/00 something along those lines so that’s not totally true that Jimmy was just roaming around l.a during the height of suges power / east vs west beef time …. Not sure where Haitian jack was during that time … king tut got locked up in 96 got the 3 stike shyt in nyc

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
I don’t have a problem with you looking at it like this but it could also be looked as, like @2Quik4UHoes said, Pac viewed Big and Puff as Henchman’s meal ticket and went at them first (it makes more sense commercially too and Pac def tried to capitalize on it) while building an alliance with Suge and the bloods so he can go at the real muscle behind them which is Jimmy - the same way 50 beefed with Ja and Irv when he knew it was Preme who sent the hit.

It’s both sides to the story.
I just stated this before…. This is all myth my guy …. if henchman was somewhat strong arming badboy n puff aka extortion like pac was claiming when he said “them newyork drug dealers got them nyc nikkas under extortion “ henchman and wolf would be beefing and wolf and his valley mob goons were no joke … why cause wolf invested money in badboy and no way was he gona let henchman or anyone else for that matter mess with something he invested in that’s another false narrative that pac put out but had no proof … n you are right pac did go to deathrow to get a soild team behind him aka suge / pirus ….am not sure if pac n them knew Jimmy henchman was out the picture anyway …. Jimmy was locked up during the east vs west beef …..